Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

AnnualCalendar
AnnualCalendar

3 Credits 1 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
I'm just curious about a couple of items on the stat list.

First, the K+A/D. I don't think that the weighting is one to one for the assists. For example my warlock has 279 kills and 289 deaths. K/D = 0.965, which correctly shows up as 0.97. My assists are 118, so should my (K+A)/D not be (279+118)/289 = 1.37, not the 1.18 currently shown? They should all populate from the same data and, at least with the formula shown, it does not appear to have any special weighting behind the calculation.

Secondly, is it possible to add more columns for stat calculation and ranking? I think raw data, only really shows hours played. By that I mean, someone who has played 500 hours should on average have higher totals than someone with 50 hours. Stats like suicides are better served as a per game ranking, as well as the different kill types, precision, ability, offensive and defensive. They are an indicator of a combination of decision making and skill to complete the task. If those stats were on a per game basis, it would give the reader an idea of their ability relative to others, and it's a simple calculation.

Tyyger
Tyyger

521 Credits 288 Posts
AnnualCalendar said:I'm just curious about a couple of items on the stat list.

First, the K+A/D. I don't think that the weighting is one to one for the assists. For example my warlock has 279 kills and 289 deaths. K/D = 0.965, which correctly shows up as 0.97. My assists are 118, so should my (K+A)/D not be (279+118)/289 = 1.37, not the 1.18 currently shown? They should all populate from the same data and, at least with the formula shown, it does not appear to have any special weighting behind the calculation.

Secondly, is it possible to add more columns for stat calculation and ranking? I think raw data, only really shows hours played. By that I mean, someone who has played 500 hours should on average have higher totals than someone with 50 hours. Stats like suicides are better served as a per game ranking, as well as the different kill types, precision, ability, offensive and defensive. They are an indicator of a combination of decision making and skill to complete the task. If those stats were on a per game basis, it would give the reader an idea of their ability relative to others, and it's a simple calculation.

Sorry about the delay replying.

The kills and assists is an issue that has been pointed out, and we're trying to fix it. So that should be fixed soon.

There are quiet a few per game averages, but we'll look into allowing a user to add more. But you have to remember all stats take up space, and the more stats per player/character it quickly gets out of hand.

Sorry i can't just say "we'll add it in" but we'll see what we can do :)

Hope this helps.

This thread is closed