Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate

This thread is closed

WA1DORF
WA1DORF

0 Credits 2 Posts
So I'm signed in when I try to link my gamertag with the regional leaderboards and it asks for my location but doesn't ask for my gamertag and just saves the info saying next time I update my stats I'll show up in the leaderboards. Well, I don't and I dont know how it could know who I am if I never enter my gt. Help anybody?
Tyyger
Tyyger

521 Credits 288 Posts
WA1DORF said:So I'm signed in when I try to link my gamertag with the regional leaderboards and it asks for my location but doesn't ask for my gamertag and just saves the info saying next time I update my stats I'll show up in the leaderboards. Well, I don't and I dont know how it could know who I am if I never enter my gt. Help anybody?

Please click the top right button , ( it will say WA1DORF ) and then go to preferences .

On the left hand side you should see 4 tabs, click console tags .

This will let you link up your gamertag or PSN Id.

Hope this helps, any issues please feel free to post here or to PM me.

Edit: Forgot to add, once you've done this the tab at the top "my stats" should have your gamertag on a drop down and from there you can update your stats and after a short while (maybe up to 48 hours if you are very unlucky) you will appear on the leaderboards,
WA1DORF
WA1DORF

0 Credits 2 Posts
Thank you very much. I found exactly what you were referring to thanks to your specific directions :D great site
Tyyger
Tyyger

521 Credits 288 Posts
WA1DORF said:Thank you very much. I found exactly what you were referring to thanks to your specific directions :D great site

You're absolutely welcome. Glad i can help.

If you have any other questions please feel free to PM me, but assuming this is all sorted i will lock the thread.

This thread is closed