Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Vek
Vek

101 Credits 60 Posts
15 Credit(s) Received
*NOTE* Basic weapon upgrades are random, and the upgrades below may not match to the pictures or the same weapons you already possess.

This weapon is obtained through random loot drops.

-Damage: 302-331 Solar damage.
-Magazine: 6 rounds.

Upgrades

*passive effects*
-No Backpack: Cannot be reloaded. Regenerates ammo over time. (1 shot every 5 seconds.)

-Accurized Ballistics: More range and impact. Increased recoil.
-Field Choke: More range and impact. Increased recoil.
-Linear Compensator: More predictable recoil. Slight boosts to range and impact. Shorter range and more recoil.

-Mulligan: Missing a shot has a chance to return ammo directly to the magazine.

-Upgrade Damage: Increases attack power, allowing this weapon to cause more damage.

-Quickdraw: This weapon can be drawn unbelievably fast.
-Send it: Increases range and accuracy.
-Snapshot: Aiming this weapon is incredibly fast.

-Ice Breaker: Ice Breaker's victims spontaneously combust, dealing damage to others nearby.

-Upgrade Damage: Increases attack power, allowing this weapon to cause more damage.

This weapon is obtained through random loot drops.

-Damage: 302-331 Arc damage.
-Magazine: 4 rounds.

Upgrades

-Accurized Ballistics:More range and impact. Increased recoil.
-CQB Ballistics: Greatly reduced recoil. Significant penalty to range.
-Smart Drift Control: Predictable and controllable recoil. Penalty to range.

-Third Eye: Radar stays active while aiming down the sights.

-Armor Piercing Rounds: These iridium-core rounds overpenetrate targets. Their added mass slows down weapon handling.
-Relic Iron Rounds: This ammunition considerably improves impact, but fewer rounds can be carried in reserve.
-Fieldwire Rounds: A charged Fieldwire jacket enhances impact.

-Patience and Time: You gain active camouflage while aiming down the sights.

This weapon is obtained through random loot drops, prior to The Dark Below DLC.

-Damage: 302-331 Kinetic damage.
-Magazine: 6 rounds.

Upgrades

*passive effects* -Primary Care: This exotic sniper rifle can be equipped in the primary weapon slot.

-Soft Ballistics: Less recoil. Penalty to impact.
-CQB Ballistics:Greatly reduced recoil. Significant penalty to range.
-Accurized Ballistics: More range and impact. Increased recoil.

-Mulligan: Missing a shot has a chance to return ammo directly to the magazine.

-Flared Magwell: Reload this weapon even faster.
-Lightweight: When held, this weapon grants +2 character agility.
-Snapshot: Aiming this weapon is incredibly fast.

-The Master: Increased precision damage. Kills briefly increase damage against next target.

VerruckterSchakal
VerruckterSchakal

64 Credits 135 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Bane
Bane

35 Credits 65 Posts
6 Credit(s) Received
Little bit of trivia for Patience and Time: It was originally named Closing Time, and the perks and appearance were exactly the same. Somewhere along the lines, they decided to change the name. I wish they hadn't though, I think Closing Time sounds much better.

Source: Bungie Concept Art

It doesn't matter what you call it though, this is my favorite sniper in the game. It is incredibly stable, and it fires very quickly. I prefer it over Praedyth's Revenge (Vault of Glass Reward) because of the Third Eye perk. The invisibility isn't incredibly effective in the Crucible, but it can sometimes be used as an advantage. In PvE though, it can be VERY helpful, and also kind of hilarious. My friends and I have snuck by enemies by ADSing with this thing! I love it! <3
Jason Hertzog
Jason Hertzog

9 Credits 19 Posts
Great post. That Ice Breaker sniper looks like an absolute PvE monster with the ammo regen ability.

@Bane
Good information there, too! That third eye perk looks like it would be a huge help in the crucible, but I do believe there is a helmet that allows you to view the radar while ADS for the hunter class (I could be wrong as I haven't verified it, only saw a friend bragging about it).
Vek
Vek

101 Credits 60 Posts
Jason Hertzog said:Great post. That Ice Breaker sniper looks like an absolute PvE monster with the ammo regen ability.
I just got it today, it's amazing.
Wurm
Wurm

43 Credits 85 Posts
Vek said:
Jason Hertzog said:Great post. That Ice Breaker sniper looks like an absolute PvE monster with the ammo regen ability.
I just got it today, it's amazing.

Best thing about it is the noise it makes when it fires.
Bane
Bane

35 Credits 65 Posts
Jason Hertzog said:
Good information there, too! That third eye perk looks like it would be a huge help in the crucible, but I do believe there is a helmet that allows you to view the radar while ADS for the hunter class (I could be wrong as I haven't verified it, only saw a friend bragging about it).

Knucklehead Radar does that, yes. I think it might only be for Primary weapons though. And a perk like this is really nice for snipers, as they obscure your peripheral vision.
Wurm
Wurm

43 Credits 85 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Bane of Belial said:
Jason Hertzog said:

Knucklehead Radar does that, yes. I think it might only be for Primary weapons though. And a perk like this is really nice for snipers, as they obscure your peripheral vision.

You're correct, Belial. Knucklehead Radar only works for Primary weapons.