Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Wurm
Wurm

43 Credits 85 Posts
6 Credit(s) Received
Some users over on the Destiny forums discovered a method of knocking Aetheon off the level in order to kill him in ~2 minutes. The video is done using two Voidwalker Warlocks but it very well may be possible with one.

Source
Jason Hertzog
Jason Hertzog

9 Credits 19 Posts
That's actually pretty funny. Do you think Bungie will try to patch it?
Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
its not a bug or a glitch that they can patch, its the AI's behavior. There isnt much they can do without affecting the overall difficulty of Aetheon
Wurm
Wurm

43 Credits 85 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Morarn said:its not a bug or a glitch that they can patch, its the AI's behavior. There isnt much they can do without affecting the overall difficulty of Aetheon

They could simply make it so after Aetheon falls X vertical feet he is teleported to Y location. Problem solved.
Bane
Bane

35 Credits 65 Posts
Why are you guys adding an "e" to Atheon? Stop that.
FRYMEN
FRYMEN

16 Credits 35 Posts
I have never beat the raid until last night, thanks to this "knock off" method. I approve this message. It actually works.

My team and I were able to get him to the edge. We did the nova bomb supers and he started backing towards the cliff, and fell. Before he fell, he shot us and we all died, but while the countdown started for the next try, Atheon finally died (it is somewhat of a long fall) and everyone got chatter white (something like that) shader, and the party leader still has the save point, since the game "glitched" us to the next round.

Thank you, Destiny community. Thank you very much.
Jason Hertzog
Jason Hertzog

9 Credits 19 Posts
Wurm said:They could simply make it so after Aetheon falls X vertical feet he is teleported to Y location. Problem solved.

That's what I believe they would do. It's pretty simple and I won't be surprised if I see it in a hotfix soon. With that said, might as well use it while we can haha.