Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

PendulumEndulum
PendulumEndulum

11 Credits 12 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
Has anyone seen someone with the all black shader "super black"? I've researched on it on how to get it and apparently it you have to get 1000 headshots in crucible which obviously must not be true because way beyond 1000 headshots already
Wurm
Wurm

43 Credits 85 Posts
PendulumEndulum said:Has anyone seen someone with the all black shader "super black"? I've researched on it on how to get it and apparently it you have to get 1000 headshots in crucible which obviously must not be true because way beyond 1000 headshots already

I had heard that it is one of the Dead Orbit shaders you get from the Reputation packages. I could be wrong though.
Darkraver
Darkraver

0 Credits 1 Posts
i heard the same as Wurm. had to be rank 10 in dead-orbit. what i am aiming for myself to find out.
I D3FIN3 3LIT3
I D3FIN3 3LIT3

66 Credits 73 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Most are saying that it is dead orbit I have been asking around and that is the most I have heard I will try to look into it more
pursuedcomic3
pursuedcomic3

0 Credits 1 Posts
i heard its dead orbit
Daimyon
Daimyon

174 Credits 119 Posts
I recently hit rank 10 with Dead Orbit and still haven't received it in the reward package.
SkilledSniper
SkilledSniper

0 Credits 1 Posts
To get Super Black i'm pretty sure it will be a reward shader from the Crota's end raid with the new DLC. When completing the raid.
Daimyon
Daimyon

174 Credits 119 Posts
I have friends who have said they've seen it on people. And I have seen players with an all black shader, I just didn't inspect them.
Jaxinc
Jaxinc

20 Credits 18 Posts
Darkraver said:i heard the same as Wurm. had to be rank 10 in dead-orbit. what i am aiming for myself to find out.

I have rank 10 with DO, nothing. Expect RNG bs with getting it.
I D3FIN3 3LIT3
I D3FIN3 3LIT3

66 Credits 73 Posts
Daimyon said:I have friends who have said they've seen it on people. And I have seen players with an all black shader, I just didn't inspect them.

There is a shader that is nearly complete full black but some parts on it can be white depending on what your wearing maybe you saw that
Sharky
Sharky

20 Credits 20 Posts
An all black shader does exist. I'm currently wearing it. if you view my profile you will see the shader called Revenant that I got from a Dead Orbit rank 9 package.
K0HN0R
K0HN0R

0 Credits 1 Posts
I played VoG with someone who had it before the DLC. They got it as a Dead Orbit Reward. The problem is the shaders for Dead Orbit are pretty hard to obtain in general as they are completely random. I'm only Level 12 with Dead Orbit and have only ever received bittersteel.
AssociatePower
AssociatePower

0 Credits 3 Posts
I have no idea if this has been proven as of yet but it is probably worth mentioning. On the Destiny Game WiKi it states that the "Super Black" shader can be obtained in CE. However, they do not specify a difficulty level or any other additional information so take it for what it's worth. I have included a link to the page as well. http://www.destinygamewiki.com/wiki/Superblack
Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
NO ONE HAS SUPERBLACK. When someone does, we will know. Otherwise LET THIS THREAD DIE, PLEASE.
Phantomshade The Jackal
Phantomshade The Jackal

0 Credits 1 Posts
Im from the Dead Orbit and there is no "Super Black" DO shader. The only 4 shaders from DO are: The Hanged Man, Bittersteel, The Nowhere and The Revenant. This last one is the most close looking to the so infamous "Super Black", but its not the one you´r looking for. All 3 know factions have 4 shaders each, thats a fac. This shader is not in the main game yet. Or maybe is from Vanguard...?

And btw, there is a video of a Dead Orbit 100 rank player and the player got no "Super Black", so...your move, guardians.

https://youtu.be/u02JtYSPNz4
Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
Please let this thread die. Please.
Varcolac
Varcolac

0 Credits 1 Posts
PendulumEndulum said:Has anyone seen someone with the all black shader "super black"? I've researched on it on how to get it and apparently it you have to get 1000 heNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnadshots in cNrucible which obviousNoly must not be true because way beyond 1000 headshots already

No I haven't but I can tell you the "All Black" shader is not from the Dead Orb there are 2 black shaders almost similar, one is from the Dead Orb, the other is independent!. The Ravenant is form the DO.
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Varcolac said:
You're replying to a post made over 7 months ago. It has long been confirmed that there is no super black shader. The thought of it even existing is idiotic.
Dvhl
Dvhl

0 Credits 1 Posts
Its a shader coming when you pre-order The Taken King. Theres different things you can buy with the expansion. For example the Legendary package where you can buy the full game and the expansion pack from year 1 for a price of $60. The shader and a sparrow and exotic class items come included with the pre-order but you have to meet the requirements of being minimum of atleast level 30 by a set date. If you want to read it for yourself check this article out that gives you a lot more info:
http://planetdestiny.com/taken-king-editions-vip/
VerruckterSchakal
VerruckterSchakal

64 Credits 135 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:
Varcolac said:
You're replying to a post made over 7 months ago. It has long been confirmed that there is no super black shader. The thought of it even existing is idiotic.

It's in the shader Previewer, it is a real shader swat. Just not obtainable for whatever reason right now. Hopefully it is that VIP thing that gets you it, because I've been wanting this particular shader ever since I noticed it in the previewer.

This thread is closed