Sadly usually you join 19000 points down in control or even worse 2000 points down in rumble
Now first off let me say not everyone despises join in progress like i do; but for those who do here is how to avoid it.
- Searching solo makes this easier; thus i believe it's good for us FFA players
- While you're searching you will see a circle spinning in the top left corner
- When your game is found it will say either 'Starting' or 'Joining'
- If you see 'joining' you are 100% going to be joining a game that is underway already
- If you want to avoid this close the destiny app before the loading screen shows you entering the game
Sadly this means you have to re-load destiny and sign in which adds maybe 1-2 minutes ... but for me that is 100% worth it; i would happily search for 5 minutes more just to get a fresh game in FFA
I will be making a video on this later to explain more
My post on reddit
Why do you avoid these games?
Stats, stats & stats
I don't see why my win/loss ratio & so on should be utterly shafted because we cannot switch off what i find the worst feature of any modern FPS game.