Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Mehfy
Mehfy

0 Credits 2 Posts
I was requesting that we could see who had highest kills for each gun. What I mean by that is by class of gun such as sniper fusion, sniper rifle, rockets, machine gun, etc. I think it would just give people a chance to work on something else when playing crucible. And feel free to go in as much detail as you want with ranks for the guns as well. Even if it's accuracy, headshots, etc. thank you and looking forward to everyone else's input.
RhippiN
RhippiN

377 Credits 157 Posts
It's been discussed ... 100's of weapons makes it hard
Mehfy
Mehfy

0 Credits 2 Posts
Agreed but I was under the impression this site wanted to be the best :) so I figure you work and figure out a way to make it work. I mean it can't be that hard to rank by gun class
Tyyger
Tyyger

521 Credits 288 Posts
Mehfy said:Agreed but I was under the impression this site wanted to be the best :) so I figure you work and figure out a way to make it work. I mean it can't be that hard to rank by gun class

We'll look into it, but you have to understand we have so much data here, and sorting takes a lot of processor time. Currently we need up to 48 hours for stats to update and do its thing. If we add ontop "sort by gun class, then make leaderboard..etc" it is a BIG task.

We have and will continue to look into ways to make it work, but there are limitations on what we can do with finite resources. We run by donations / ad rev. So we have to make sure we're making the most impact /details and save resources were we can.