Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Goodkid
Goodkid

0 Credits 2 Posts
It doesn't seem at all fair that players using the vex mythoclast are eligible for the Fusion Rifle kills leaderboard. I realize the Vex is (technically) a Fusion Rifle, but it shares none of the same properties. A weapon that doesn't need to charge up and can achieve precision damage is by no means an FR, no matter what Bungie says. Even if there's nothing that can be, or will be done about this, I just wanted to voice my opinion as a real Fusion Rifle fanatic from day 1. Many of the top players on this leaderboard use the Vex and a shotgun, so what right do they have to be above me?

/endrant
Darkened Khaos
Darkened Khaos

26 Credits 58 Posts
Goodkid said:It doesn't seem at all fair that players using the vex mythoclast are eligible for the Fusion Rifle kills leaderboard. I realize the Vex is (technically) a Fusion Rifle, but it shares none of the same properties. A weapon that doesn't need to charge up and can achieve precision damage is by no means an FR, no matter what Bungie says. Even if there's nothing that can be, or will be done about this, I just wanted to voice my opinion as a real Fusion Rifle fanatic from day 1. Many of the top players on this leaderboard use the Vex and a shotgun, so what right do they have to be above me?

/endrant
j

Don't forget this is also a "primary" weapon :|
Goodkid
Goodkid

0 Credits 2 Posts
There are many reasons that this gun should not be considered an FR. In fact, there isn't a single reason it should be considered an FR other than Bungie saying it is. It's just a bit irritating.
Psifour
Psifour

0 Credits 1 Posts
Wouldn't expect this to change as it would have to be moved to it's own category as the Scout Rifle users would be irritated if it was clumped in with them. The fairest method would be to move all exotics to a separate category, but this would anger the people who only use exotics (cowards).