Destiny 2 Tracker Network
I D3FIN3 3LIT3
I D3FIN3 3LIT3

66 Credits 73 Posts
I was in the middle of a match on Firebase Delphi and I was capping B. A defender titan came in and did his super shield. I thought I was safe but a gunslinger came in and brought down the shield. I thought it was supposed to be impenetrable am I wrong or what?
Tyyger
Tyyger

521 Credits 288 Posts
I D3FIN3 3LIT3 said:I was in the middle of a match on Firebase Delphi and I was capping B. A defender titan came in and did his super shield. I thought I was safe but a gunslinger came in and brought down the shield. I thought it was supposed to be impenetrable am I wrong or what?

A gunslinger super will break a titan bubble in two hits, leaving a third for a kill.

A titan bubble will also disappear when the titan who's bubble it is dies.

It can be broken by a warlock split nova bomb, and the rest of it / blast radius kills everyone inside, same goes from a striker fist of havoc super.

Wurm
Wurm

43 Credits 85 Posts
Tyyger said:
I D3FIN3 3LIT3 said:I was in the middle of a match on Firebase Delphi and I was capping B. A defender titan came in and did his super shield. I thought I was safe but a gunslinger came in and brought down the shield. I thought it was supposed to be impenetrable am I wrong or what?

A gunslinger super will break a titan bubble in two hits, leaving a third for a kill.

A titan bubble will also disappear when the titan who's bubble it is dies.

It can be broken by a warlock split nova bomb, and the rest of it / blast radius kills everyone inside, same goes from a striker fist of havoc super.

Note: Damage done within the bubble is solely contained within the bubble. Back out of your Bubble if you expect a Warlock or Titan to come in and Super you.

Edit: Example | Example
Bane
Bane

35 Credits 65 Posts
Tyyger said:

Pretty sure any nova bomb will destroy it.
Tyyger
Tyyger

521 Credits 288 Posts
Bane of Belial said:
Tyyger said:

Pretty sure any nova bomb will destroy it.

yes they will, the bubble is a "void shield" so nova bomb rips through it, the single big "blast" will only destroy the shield. It won't kill people inside, at least that has been the case when i played defender in Crucible
DELETED
DELETED

0 Credits 230 Posts
As a warlock, my split nova will collapse a shield and kill everyone inside and outside within its blast radius, all the time, every time.