Destiny 2 Tracker Network
StayMadMyFriend
StayMadMyFriend

6 Credits 8 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
There are a few game modes missing in the crucuble, old classics like SnD or CTF, but also more "fun" based game modes. What would you guys like to see added in the future?

A sniper only, no supers, ect, ect.

I realize that more game modes just cause longer search times, but they could have 1 at a time and switch them out every now and then ( as they are doing ) and still have their special events such as iron banner.
Wurm
Wurm

43 Credits 85 Posts
I would absolutely love to see a game mode without supers. I would also like to see a 4v4 game mode. I feel like 6v6 can sometimes be too much, but 3v3 is sometimes too little.
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
Double Play was found during a search through the game code, which bolsters the interesting concept of 2v2 combat. I'd like a chance to give that a try.
FRYMEN
FRYMEN

16 Credits 35 Posts
I would like to see a "ricochet" gametype.

If you do not know about Ricochet, checkout this video:

Enjoy.
Vek
Vek

101 Credits 60 Posts
CTF would be a GREAT addition to the Crucible. Control is pretty fun, but we need some new objective playlists and gametypes to keep it fresh.
Radical Scopez
Radical Scopez

22 Credits 41 Posts
I would like to see a "bare bones" type game mode with no supers, no grenades or heavy ammo and maybe special ammo. Even though it sounds like just removing everything I still think that it would be a fun/competitive game mode.
Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
CTF wouldnt work in a game like destiny because of the map style and movement and cover possibilities. CtF worked well in Halo because of the arena style maps, little cover, and everyone had the same movement speed. Destiny CtF would just be frustrating because of a hunter's invis, warlock/hunter ability to blink across the map, a titan's slowness, and ample cover in every map to prevent a team from killing a running flag holder.

but if they find a way to implement CtF without having to change anything then i would gladly play
Tomek Kotowicz
Tomek Kotowicz

1 Credits 5 Posts
CTF could work on some maps with good placements of flags. Anyway I also would like to see gamemode without supers; heavy and special ammo are fine for me.
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Tomek Kotowicz said:CTF could work

It wouldn't work at all due to supers and everyone having access to heavy weaponry.
Smokey
Smokey

6 Credits 6 Posts
Does it really matter now?

Game will be dead on Nov 4th Bungie just handled the Matchmaking side of Destiny horribly, It's too late Iron Banner was a complete failure.

Bungie had a great chance and messed it up as usual I won't be buying any DLC I doubt I'll play it again AW and MCC will put the nail in the coffin.
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Smokey said:

Well that's just your opinion, there is millions of people that will be playing Destiny for years to come.