Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

Tornado Bolt
Tornado Bolt

0 Credits 1 Posts
I just created my account tonight and mistakenly didn't notice the username had my email written in when I hit register, I'd rather have my gamer tag as my user for easier use, instead of my email being shown.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
I just created my account tonight and mistakenly didn't notice the username had my email written in when I hit register, I'd rather have my gamer tag as my user for easier use, instead of my email being shown.

Hey! Sorry for the untimely response. I will PM you with a solution. Be sure to check your private messages by clicking your name in the top right hand corner of the screen.

-BigL
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts

Hey there shadowgear, I've given you the reputation necessary to change your name. You can now change your gamertag through the following steps:
1) Head over to your site preferences. http://destinytracker.com/Account/Manage
2) Select the third orange box on the page that says 'Change User Name".
3) Enter the name that you'd like to change to in the New Username field and click "Change Username & Pay 50 Reputation".

Thanks for signing up!

This thread is closed