Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

CannibalSmiles
CannibalSmiles

0 Credits 1 Posts
I forgot to set up my account to not display my email. How do i fix that?
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
I forgot to set up my account to not display my email. How do i fix that?

I just created my account tonight and mistakenly didn't notice the username had my email written in when I hit register, I'd rather have my gamer tag as my user for easier use, instead of my email being shown.

Hey there azmauldin, I've given you the reputation necessary to change your name. You can now change your gamertag through the following steps:
1) Head over to your site preferences. http://destinytracker.com/Account/Manage
2) Select the third orange box on the page that says 'Change User Name".
3) Enter the name that you'd like to change to in the New Username field and click "Change Username & Pay 50 Reputation".

Thanks for signing up!
Thors Beard
Thors Beard

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hi!

In my haste to start looking for raids I also didn't change my username from my email address. Would it be possible to get the necessary rep to do this?

Thanks a lot in advance
[email protected]
david.s.groves@gmail.com

0 Credits 1 Posts
Is the name change for the web site or for the game?
Tyyger
Tyyger

521 Credits 288 Posts
Hi!

In my haste to start looking for raids I also didn't change my username from my email address. Would it be possible to get the necessary rep to do this?

Thanks a lot in advance

Done.
Tyyger
Tyyger

521 Credits 288 Posts
Is the name change for the web site or for the game?

Website, if you don't want your website alias to be your e-mail address, we can help change it as its a mistake. But once you've got an alias it costs rep to change it, (stops people spamming staff to change names)

if you want it done, please feel free to post here (quote me so i know you replied) or PM me or other staff members and we'll all be happy to help :)
x Slime Sr x
x Slime Sr x

0 Credits 1 Posts
I need to change my Name and it won't let me. My username does not match my GT. It's extremely annoying.
Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
tyyger said:

darkened night said:

you should PM these people because i can still see their emails in the quotes
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
Morarn said:
tyyger said:

darkened night said: