Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Tyyger
Tyyger

521 Credits 288 Posts
6 Credit(s) Received
Hey guys, just some known details / rumours about the Dark below. To sum it up quickly: Source link, click here

Disclaimer: Please take this as it is, a rumour of people collecting information. This could be vastly wrong or spot on. Don't go and tell Bungie in Jan. "You said it would be out in December!". If you do this, i will push your guardian off a cliff in VoG.

Release Date: December 2014
Cost: 19.99
Max level increased to level 32
3 Story Missions
3 Strikes
1 Raid (Normal: Level 28 and Hard: Level 32)
1 Strike Playlist
5 Crucible maps
6 Crota Raid Sets
3 Raid class items
10 Crota Raid Weapons
2 Crota Raid Ships
9 Exotic Armor pieces
5 Exotic Weapons

Image containing all the information is in the spoiler below

TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
I want it nao!
Wurm
Wurm

43 Credits 85 Posts
I'm incredibly excited for this. Mmmmm. I wonder what those new Exotic Armor pieces are going to do for us.

Edit: Can we talk about how the Titan Raid set makes a paragraph? Mmmmmm.
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Well that explains why Bungie has gone silent about the upcoming events.
Wurm
Wurm

43 Credits 85 Posts
Necrochasm would appear to be the Hard mode Exotic weapon drop that will lead into the House of Wolves expansion (:
ILOGAIN
ILOGAIN

7 Credits 11 Posts
I really hope that Bungie does T1 Raid armor drops on normal and all the T2 armor drops on hard, that would make the most sense in my opinion. What do you guys think?
Tyyger
Tyyger

521 Credits 288 Posts
ILOGAIN said:I really hope that Bungie does T1 Raid armor drops on normal and all the T2 armor drops on hard, that would make the most sense in my opinion. What do you guys think?

I agree with this, the current T2 raid gear isn't possible to get... and i thought it was going to be a hard mode reward. It is strange.

Hopefully it is changed soon.
gruvemunky
gruvemunky

0 Credits 13 Posts
This is going to make my christmas