Destiny 2 Tracker Network
LogiGhosti
LogiGhosti

0 Credits 1 Posts
Shader Preview isn't working for me, anyone else have this issue?
Bullets
Bullets

0 Credits 2 Posts
Works fine for me.
Tyyger
Tyyger

521 Credits 288 Posts
LogiGhosti said:Shader Preview isn't working for me, anyone else have this issue?

What issue are you having?

What OS are you using and/or what browser?

xmant2000
xmant2000

0 Credits 1 Posts
Tyyger said:
LogiGhosti said:Shader Preview isn't working for me, anyone else have this issue?

What issue are you having?

What OS are you using and/or what browser?

I'm not the original poster but the shader previewer isn't working for me either. The issue I'm having is that I can see the list of shaders on the right but where I assume the preview of my character is supposed to be I just see a circle "loading" that never loads. I am new to this site and I was using Firefox but Dl'ed Chrome to see if that was the problem but it's not. I'm also using Windows XP. Also on a related note I have this same issue trying to preview the shaders on my iPhone4 using what I think is the latest IOS. Thank you for your time.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
Thanks for the info. I know from first hand experience that I can't view on Windows XP at work, regardless of browser. Also, Safari for Mac doesn't work from home, but FireFox is no issue. This feedback can hopefully help us in fixing the issue, or at least give us min, requirements. Thanks again!
VerruckterSchakal
VerruckterSchakal

64 Credits 135 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
I wonder if we can expand upon the shader preview and have a preview system for all the capes, marks, armbands for the different player models, depending which we use?
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
VerruckterSchakal said:I wonder if we can expand upon the shader preview and have a preview system for all the capes, marks, armbands for the different player models, depending which we use?

Definitely worth bringing up. Good idea!
Sharky
Sharky

20 Credits 20 Posts
so far the only browser that works is firefox and I believe google chrome works as well.
koolkong94
koolkong94

0 Credits 2 Posts
I'm on Windows 7 and all 3 common browsers (IE, Chrome, Firefox) aren't working for me. My phone with the Chrome app works fine though but a 3D render is kinda heavy on my battery life, not to mention the difficulty in scrolling down to change the shader because the render takes up the whole screen.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
koolkong94 said:I'm on Windows 7 and all 3 common browsers (IE, Chrome, Firefox) aren't working for me. My phone with the Chrome app works fine though but a 3D render is kinda heavy on my battery life, not to mention the difficulty in scrolling down to change the shader because the render takes up the whole screen.

Hmm.. do you have AdBlock installed? If so, try whitelisting that page.

Also, are you positive that all three browsers are the "latest and greatest" versions?

Let me know, and if none of what I suggested works, I'll contact sgtfrankieboy.. he's in charge of that department and would probably like to ask you some questions.

Thanks!
koolkong94
koolkong94

0 Credits 2 Posts
TheBigL said:
koolkong94 said:I'm on Windows 7 and all 3 common browsers (IE, Chrome, Firefox) aren't working for me. My phone with the Chrome app works fine though but a 3D render is kinda heavy on my battery life, not to mention the difficulty in scrolling down to change the shader because the render takes up the whole screen.

Hmm.. do you have AdBlock installed? If so, try whitelisting that page.

Also, are you positive that all three browsers are the "latest and greatest" versions?

Let me know, and if none of what I suggested works, I'll contact sgtfrankieboy.. he's in charge of that department and would probably like to ask you some questions.

Thanks!

I've since uninstalled Chrome (I only had it installed to see if that would fix my problem) but Firefox and IE are up to date, Java and Flash are up to date, and disabling Adblock entirely didn't help.

To elaborate on my problem: It starts out looking like it's gonna load. The buttons to change the character are there, the buffering icon where the render would load, and the button to check my stats are all there and in place. But after a few seconds they all scrunch together where the character select button is and the buffering icon never turns into a render.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
Ok. I'll contact Frank, the database developer and let him know whats up. He may have some questions for you.

Thanks for being patient while we try to iron this out.
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
We are seeing it doesn't work on Windows XP, IOS, or Internet explorer. Does it work for you guys on bungie? If it doesn't work on bungie, it won't work here.