Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Which do you think was the easiest to complete?
8.9%
8.9%
5.4%
5.4%
7.1%
7.1%
0.0%
0.0%
78.6%
78.6%
0.0%
0.0%

Vote

Vek
Vek

101 Credits 60 Posts
Farashto said:And how is suposed that I get Toland's journal. It's random? At what level. I'm barely level 25.
You can start getting exotic bounties at lvl 20. And it tells you how to get the Journal in the first step.
smoker
smoker

0 Credits 2 Posts
This sucks Im doing the bounty for toland and now have to wait till next weekend to complete it. When hes gone On Sunday you should be able to get this Xur stuff off some one else.
kheld3r
kheld3r

0 Credits 1 Posts
will someone help me get the thorn by joining a rumble match with me and letting me kill them over and over again...message kheld3r PUHHHLEAZZZEEEEE
Daryll Valerio
Daryll Valerio

0 Credits 2 Posts
Great guide mate
Vek
Vek

101 Credits 60 Posts
Daryll Valerio said:Great guide mate
Thanks! :D
mrxshamsi
mrxshamsi

0 Credits 1 Posts
Can anyone confirm on the damaged ghost in venus again? I can't find him, he's not in the spot.
VerruckterSchakal
VerruckterSchakal

64 Credits 135 Posts
Man, RNG refuses to give me Pocket Infinity bounty.. last few I've had pop up have been the same three

bad juju, invective, and thorn.

FurfanteBjorn
FurfanteBjorn

3 Credits 4 Posts
I would like to persue Thorn, but sadely i have had no luck with all the bounties I've turned in.
delta 12 elite
delta 12 elite

0 Credits 1 Posts
I just want my Ghorn......dangit
JMW100
JMW100

0 Credits 22 Posts
No you get the journal when you accept the exotic bounty
ChunkyDunker15
ChunkyDunker15

0 Credits 1 Posts
MOD Edit

I would like to persue Thorn, but sadely i have had no luck with all the bounties I've turned in.

I've gotten the Thorn before, I'd say it's probably close to the hardest one, while I found Invective to be really easy. I also think, personally, that the Vex Mythoclast I'd one of the best guns you can get.

TimeLordVictrix
TimeLordVictrix

15 Credits 6 Posts
Got more exotic bounties than i can count