Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

MegaDude808
MegaDude808

0 Credits 2 Posts
But I just joined about an hour ago. Should it sort itself out eventually?
Tyyger
Tyyger

521 Credits 288 Posts
MegaDude808 said:But I just joined about an hour ago. Should it sort itself out eventually?

At the top of your character sheet are the buttons that allow you which character to see. Your 28 is there as well as your level 7.
MegaDude808
MegaDude808

0 Credits 2 Posts
I see that, but even when I select Titan - 28 it still shows my level 7's weapons in the Character Weapons area.

And the other values shown in the overview are all a bit lower than I would expect for a level 28 (unless they're only my PVP numbers?)

I can't see my 28's weapons in the Medals & Weapons area either.

Tyyger
Tyyger

521 Credits 288 Posts
MegaDude808 said:I see that, but even when I select Titan - 28 it still shows my level 7's weapons in the Character Weapons area.

And the other values shown in the overview are all a bit lower than I would expect for a level 28 (unless they're only my PVP numbers?)

I can't see my 28's weapons in the Medals & Weapons area either.

I still see no issue with gear between chars?

They are PvP only values, the PvE values are found in "PvE and Activities" tab at the top of your char page.

Also see no issues with medals / weapons. Your level 7 titan has no stats because it hasn't completed 20 games of crucible yet. So combined and titan - 27 are your titan's -27 stats.

Both are present.

If you have an issue, can you please screenshot it for me, as i can't seem to notice any of the issues you are experiencing.

This thread is closed