Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Destiny 2 will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny 2 again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.
#help 
aKa SnAzZy
aKa SnAzZy

0 Credits 5 Posts
I'm actually new here, but I was looking around and I saw the leaderboards for K/D on this week's Weekly Heroic Strike. After seeing that the top player has a K/D of 233, I decided to check mine on the Companion App, and my K/D is 236. How do I get my stats to show on here?
aKa SnAzZy
aKa SnAzZy

0 Credits 5 Posts
Well, now I guess it's last week's strike.
Poppyred
Poppyred

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hi New here too and no stats. Although mine are not great would still like to see them.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
aKa SnAzZy said:Well, now I guess it's last week's strike.

Hey Snazzy,

If you just registered recently and are not seeing your name on the Leaderboards, please be patient. It can take a while to collect all of your stats plus the Leaderboards update periodically. Let me know if after some time you still dont see yourself on there.

Hi New here too and no stats. Although mine are not great would still like to see them.

Poppyred, make sure that you have your gamertag / PSN ID linked to your account by accessing your user preferences, clicking on the "Console tags" button and adding your tag and hitting update. After that, you should see an option at the top of the page that says "my stats."

-L
aKa SnAzZy
aKa SnAzZy

0 Credits 5 Posts
Alright, thank you! I just wasn't sure.
Poppyred
Poppyred

0 Credits 2 Posts
Thankyou I've done it :) appreciated TheBigL
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
No problem guys. Let me know if you need anything else!

-L
aKa SnAzZy
aKa SnAzZy

0 Credits 5 Posts
My stats still aren't showing. Is this normal?
Tyyger
Tyyger

521 Credits 288 Posts
aKa SnAzZy said:My stats still aren't showing. Is this normal?

http://destinytracker.com/destiny/player/xbox/aKa%20SnAzZy

What is wrong with your stats? Your page seems fine?
aKa SnAzZy
aKa SnAzZy

0 Credits 5 Posts
Sorry, I meant my stats on the leaderboards. On last weeks heroic strike for level 28, the top guy on the leaderboards has a 233 K/D, and mine was 236, but I'm not on the leaderboards.
Tyyger
Tyyger

521 Credits 288 Posts
aKa SnAzZy said:Sorry, I meant my stats on the leaderboards. On last weeks heroic strike for level 28, the top guy on the leaderboards has a 233 K/D, and mine was 236, but I'm not on the leaderboards.

Hmm this is strange.

Currently the leaderboards are down for some maintenance (Xorth is working hard to make them even better for everyone).

If you've collected your stats recently (after the event you expect on the leaderboard) and waited 48 hours. You should be on there....

Can you PM me as much as you know and i'll see what i can do for you :)
Good Guy Rahool
Good Guy Rahool

0 Credits 3 Posts
for some odd reason i cannot find the console tags button, i know this comment IS a bit late. but im really interested to see my regional stats.
B
B

60 Credits 45 Posts
Double post
B
B

60 Credits 45 Posts
Synahgee said:for some odd reason i cannot find the console tags button, i know this comment IS a bit late. but im really interested to see my regional stats.

Your account doesn't seem to have a Gamertag or PSN ID attached to it so you can go here to fix that. (Make sure to spell it right).

After that you can join the regional leaderboards easily.
Good Guy Rahool
Good Guy Rahool

0 Credits 3 Posts
yeah it said that i need to still need to verify it :/
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Synahgee said:

Your PSN ID appears to be linked correctly, all you have to do is head here to join regional leaderboards.
AydenSynah
AydenSynah

0 Credits 1 Posts
hey
im having a problem with verifying my account could i have some help? and or please tell me on how to join regional?
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
AydenSynah said:

Go here to link a gaming account then go here to set your local.

Good Guy Rahool
Good Guy Rahool

0 Credits 3 Posts
hey could you help me join regional leaderboards? ive set my country region etc but i dont know what to do next...
could i have some help please? thankyou.
Jennie
Jennie

92 Credits 146 Posts
Good Guy Rahool said:hey could you help me join regional leaderboards? ive set my country region etc but i dont know what to do next...
could i have some help please? thankyou.

Sorry about the late response, but are you still having issues joining the regional leaderboards? Did you already join up using this link?