Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received

I'm at odds with deciding which Fusion Rifle is considered "better" when it comes to overall performance. Since they are both Solar-based weapons, I would really rather not keep both because they "both have their ups and downs", so what do you consider in your experience to be the better of the two?
Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
both in PvP and PvE you are better off using the Light Beware. In PvP i have not come across an instance where any fusion rife is not an instant kill so the charge rate, mag size, stability, and range on that weapon is better than the Wizard. in PvE, it is the same arguement. you can carry more ammo with the increased mag size and you should reload less often with it.
Vek
Vek

101 Credits 60 Posts
Light/Beware.

Nuff said.
Lemonadegator
Lemonadegator

0 Credits 1 Posts
I've found the wizard can actually kill in pvp at MUCH longer range, but it has nearly twice the recoil per shot and will require much more compensation to land enough of its pellets. In terms being able to one-shot people at ridiculous ranges, wizard is stronger but much harder to use. I will agree that the charge time sucks though lol, light/beware is probably more worth using just for that.
FRYMEN
FRYMEN

16 Credits 35 Posts
I own the light/beware and I use it way more often than my EXOTIC fusion: Pocket Infinity.
Vek
Vek

101 Credits 60 Posts
FRYMEN said:I own the light/beware and I use it way more often than my EXOTIC fusion: Pocket Infinity.
Since the patch, I too use my Light/Beware.

RIP Pocket Infinity.
gruvemunky
gruvemunky

0 Credits 13 Posts
I would keep Light because of its active perks when leveled up