Destiny 2 Tracker Network
We are actively investigating issues impacting all Destiny services. Until resolved, some Destiny and Bungie.net services may experience disruptions. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.
Heke0
Heke0

0 Credits 1 Posts
While you can see your position on specific leaderboards from your character page, it would be nice to have a sort of 'show me' -button on all the specific leaderboards that would jump to your current position.

Also a couple issues I found:
1. Leaderboards for Grimoire score counts in all characters for one account, and combining characters only multiplies one's grimoire score by the amount of characters. This makes the leaderboards skew towards accounts with more characters, and should only show score per account instead.

2. There's a small issue with the regional leaderboards, where the country is in the list with two different names and thus acts as two completely different regions. This is most likely due to people having different browser localisations, and reporting different names on the auto-guess. That is the issue with at least Finland (Suomi), but probably other countries as well. Could be fixed by somehow automatically catching these different names under same leaderboards, or simply limiting the country selection to a fixed list.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
Hey there Heke0.

We do have a show me button on the leaderboards. When you visit a leaderboard page, on the left hand side, above the filters you should see your username followed by a # ranks. Directly below that there is a green button that says "show me."

Regarding Grimoire score leaderboards, as far as I know, Grimoire is shared across all characters in game under the same Gamertag / PSN ID. Thus, we cant separate it by character because it is literally linked to your whole gaming account and not just the character.

We will look into the regional LB issue. I think this happened on our Halo website as well. That said, I forget how it was resolved.

Thanks for the heads up / suggestions!

-L
fosslis
fosslis

0 Credits 1 Posts
TheBigL said:Hey there Heke0.

We do have a show me button on the leaderboards. When you visit a leaderboard page, on the left hand side, above the filters you should see your username followed by a # ranks. Directly below that there is a green button that says "show me."

Regarding Grimoire score leaderboards, as far as I know, Grimoire is shared across all characters in game under the same Gamertag / PSN ID. Thus, we cant separate it by character because it is literally linked to your whole gaming account and not just the character.

We will look into the regional LB issue. I think this happened on our Halo website as well. That said, I forget how it was resolved.

-L

Do you need to be a member to be on the leaderboards? That button does not shop up for me. It says min 20 games. I've refreshed my stats on here for the past months and definitely meet that requirement...
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
fosslis said:
TheBigL said:Hey there Heke0.

-L

Do you need to be a member to be on the leaderboards? That button does not shop up for me. It says min 20 games. I've refreshed my stats on here for the past months and definitely meet that requirement...

Hmm.. there might be an issue then. You are the second person that meets all the requirements that it doesnt show up for. Out of curiosity, have you tried a different browser?
Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
I believe the leaderboards get updated twice a day or something so if you dont show up, i would just wait until it updates again