Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

confusedsaint
confusedsaint

6 Credits 2 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
Is there any way the progress tab could track the experience points numeric/percentage of weapon/subclass upgrades? I hate those damn little green wheels. Thank you by the way, this site is great!
Jennie
Jennie

92 Credits 146 Posts
I submitted this to our staff thread regarding site additions. Hopefully it is something that we can implement. Thank you for the suggestion, it's a great idea!
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
confusedsaint said:Is there any way the progress tab could track the experience points numeric/percentage of weapon/subclass upgrades? I hate those damn little green wheels. Thank you by the way, this site is great!

Ya, it's possible! I think we'll do this. We can probably only do it for the total gun though, not each talent on the grid. Make sense?
FRYMEN
FRYMEN

16 Credits 35 Posts
Yeah, that makes sense. Let's do it!
confusedsaint
confusedsaint

6 Credits 2 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
xorth said:Ya, it's possible! I think we'll do this. We can probably only do it for the total gun though, not each talent on the grid. Make sense?

Total gun experience is definitely better than not having it, plus then people can visualize how much time and commitment a gun will take to level up.

Thank you!

This thread is closed