Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Darkened Lynx
Darkened Lynx

131 Credits 60 Posts
7 Credit(s) Received
Xbox has announced that you will soon be able to apply your own backgrounds for the Xbox One! Thanks to Major Nelson for the Article/guide here.

said:Major Nelson

-Connect a USB to console / Connect a source through DLNA
-Launch Media Player (either directly or through Settings>My Xbox > My background > Custom image)
-Navigate to source of your choosing (USB/DLNA)
-Navigate to folder/file of your choosing
-Select the jpg/png image – see it full screen.
-Once you are viewing the image full screen, hit the menu button.
-Select “Set as background”
-You will be sent back to the full screen view of the image. Hit nexus, see the image on Home.

You can download the Photoshop Document for the background quickly here.
The template looks like this:

1920x1080px
3 layers including the box overlay, your work area and the background

said:Darkened Night
For those who are curious, this is rolling out today for gamers in the Preview Program; for those of you who are not, you'll have to wait until November to get your customization on.
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
2 Credit(s) Received
For those who are curious, this is rolling out today for gamers in the Preview Program; for those of you who are not, you'll have to wait until November to get your customization on.
VerruckterSchakal
VerruckterSchakal

64 Credits 135 Posts
What are we to do, if we do not have photoshop? (and refuse to torrent)
Bane
Bane

35 Credits 65 Posts
Also something to note, you can go to your achievements and set an achievement art as your background. This is what I am doing until I can whip up some personal backgrounds.
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
VerruckterSchakal said:What are we to do, if we do not have photoshop? (and refuse to torrent)

You could try Paint.net or Gimp, which offer layer styled editing. Paint.net contains less functionality, but is easier for beginners to pick up on. Gimp is a bit more advanced, and can be modded with add-ons to make it nearly identical to Photoshop,
Bane
Bane

35 Credits 65 Posts
Darkened Night said:

You could try Paint.net or Gimp, which offer layer styled editing. Paint.net contains less functionality, but is easier for beginners to pick up on. Gimp is a bit more advanced, and can be modded with add-ons to make it nearly identical to Photoshop,

I <3 GIMP

But honestly, couldn't you just use Microsoft Paint to resize an image to 1920x1080? You don't need Photoshop unless you are doing something crazy.
Himanshu123
Himanshu123

0 Credits 6 Posts
Hey buddies if you are really the online game lover then visit here our homepage and play free fireboy and watergirl game it is the multiplayer video game which you can play on your pc tablet and on your smartphone without any download and registration it is really an awesome and fantastic game the goal of the game is to collect more diamond than your opponent and be aware of red blue and green lake.