Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate

This thread is closed

BaserunnerNL
BaserunnerNL

5 Credits 7 Posts
Hi,

when i go to regional leaderboards (select country = netherlands and for example grimorescore),
i do not show up (i should be in the top 10 grimore for the nethelrands, from the results i see).

I did check my regional settings and they are fine it seems.
Did reload/refresh stats as suggested by website, but still not see myself in dutch grimore score leaderboard (for PS3 if that is different than just PS?)

any suggestions?
Hello Im Swat
Hello Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
I *think* you will have to wait for the leader boards to refresh which is every 24 hours. I'm not staff so I could and probably am wrong but that's what I've gathered.
BaserunnerNL
BaserunnerNL

5 Credits 7 Posts
yeah i thought that as well and have done the whole trick also a week ago...still nothing.

i personally think that the leaderboards are PS4 only...but i might be wrong...well any info from DTR would be great

edit: my fgrimore score is 2165 or something like that, unless DTR is only counting grimore related to crucible, like titans killed in crucible, hunters killed in crucible,...)
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
BaserunnerNL said:yeah i thought that as well and have done the whole trick also a week ago...still nothing.

i personally think that the leaderboards are PS4 only...but i might be wrong...well any info from DTR would be great

edit: my fgrimore score is 2165 or something like that, unless DTR is only counting grimore related to crucible, like titans killed in crucible, hunters killed in crucible,...)

Being as someone else is having the same issue, I am bringing this to xorths attention. Please be patient with us while we try to figure this out. Thanks!

-L
Joost Zwanenburg
Joost Zwanenburg

0 Credits 1 Posts
I actually have the same problem. There are two Dutch regions. There should only be one.
The 'Netherlands' and 'Nederland'. 99% of the players are in 'Nederland', whereas me and a handful are stuck in the 'Netherlands'.
I tried to change my region to 'Nederland' but every time i fill in my address(or any dutch address for that matter) it assigns me the region 'The Netherlands'
this is probably why you aren't showing up in the dutch leaderboards. Because there are 2. And you are in the one that has like 10 people in there, like me.
So could any of the admins please delete 'The Netherlands' so we can apply for the region 'Nederland'?
BaserunnerNL
BaserunnerNL

5 Credits 7 Posts
TheBigL said:
BaserunnerNL said:yeah i thought that as well and have done the whole trick also a week ago...still nothing.

thank oyu for the reply :)
good to know you guys have a look at it.
If i can help in any way let me know.

My PSN account is Baserunner_NL
And i live in Amsterdam :)
Being as someone else is having the same issue, I am bringing this to xorths attention. Please be patient with us while we try to figure this out. Thanks!

-L
BaserunnerNL
BaserunnerNL

5 Credits 7 Posts
Joost Zwanenburg said:I actually have the same problem. There are two Dutch regions. There should only be one.
The 'Netherlands' and 'Nederland'. 99% of the players are in 'Nederland', whereas me and a handful are stuck in the 'Netherlands'.
I tried to change my region to 'Nederland' but every time i fill in my address(or any dutch address for that matter) it assigns me the region 'The Netherlands'
this is probably why you aren't showing up in the dutch leaderboards. Because there are 2. And you are in the one that has like 10 people in there, like me.
So could any of the admins please delete 'The Netherlands' so we can apply for the region 'Nederland'?

I am not sure if you are also on PS or if you are on Xbox.
For me i do have no choice, the website selects "The Netherlands" after i type in Amsterdam and hit search (even though it had the correct settings before)

In case this is browser related, i use Firefox, it might be related to your broswers language settings as well (depends how it is programmed).
My browser is set to english
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
BaserunnerNL said:
Joost Zwanenburg said:I actually have the same problem. There are two Dutch regions. There should only be one.

I am not sure if you are also on PS or if you are on Xbox.
For me i do have no choice, the website selects "The Netherlands" after i type in Amsterdam and hit search (even though it had the correct settings before)

In case this is browser related, i use Firefox, it might be related to your broswers language settings as well (depends how it is programmed).
My browser is set to english

Everyone should be in the english name of the country. "The Netherlands" I will update the database.
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
It looks like everyone is showing up now. Please check.

The Netherlands leaderboard
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:I *think* you will have to wait for the leader boards to refresh which is every 24 hours. I'm not staff so I could and probably am wrong but that's what I've gathered.

Leaderboards are live. Player page ranks are updated every hour.
BaserunnerNL
BaserunnerNL

5 Credits 7 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
it seems to work no for me.
I can see my hunter in theb grimore leader board for "The Netherlands".

I assume i do not see my titan and warlock because they have not yet set foot into crucible.

thanks for helping
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
BaserunnerNL said:it seems to work no for me.
I can see my hunter in theb grimore leader board for "The Netherlands".

I assume i do not see my titan and warlock because they have not yet set foot into crucible.

thanks for helping

No problem, thanks for bringing it to my attention!

This thread is closed