Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Perfectionado
Perfectionado

4 Credits 8 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Hiya, Would love to request that you add the Tiger Strike Playlist to the Speed Run Leaderboards as i've started a Dungeon Running clan as a hope to live beyond level 30. Thanks very much.

sS Guardian Ss - Xbone
BPH Wussie
BPH Wussie

0 Credits 2 Posts
i second this, and would also like to see a better system for weekly heroic strike speedrun times cause it is hard to figure out how you update your weekly heroic strike times. is it once a week or once a month?

Xbox One - HxC FallenDream
Tyyger
Tyyger

521 Credits 288 Posts
sS Guardian Ss said:Hiya, Would love to request that you add the Tiger Strike Playlist to the Speed Run Leaderboards as i've started a Dungeon Running clan as a hope to live beyond level 30. Thanks very much.

sS Guardian Ss - Xbone

I'm for this as well.
Perfectionado
Perfectionado

4 Credits 8 Posts
Tyyger,

Are you a mod my friend? If so do you know how long it will take for this to be added and ready for use? Thanks alot for the support gents

Guardian
Tyyger
Tyyger

521 Credits 288 Posts
sS Guardian Ss said:Tyyger,

Are you a mod my friend? If so do you know how long it will take for this to be added and ready for use? Thanks alot for the support gents

Guardian

It has been suggested to Xorth (site creator and coder) now and if he decides to produce it. Then fairly soon.
If he's busy with more important work, then a long time.
If he simply doens't wish to do it - never.

We're really thankful for requests and we get a lot of features / improvements from suggestions from our community but we can't do them all.

Sorry it's a weak line, but this is pretty much what it comes down to. - Maybe it'll happen, maybe it won't.
Perfectionado
Perfectionado

4 Credits 8 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
Thanks very much. Do hope so, my clan basically depends on this as we speed run the Tiger Strikes daily. Would be great to have an official leaderboards to compete on instead of off calculations from a stopwatch.

Pliz. Pliz! Fair do's dude work is work and this is a hobby so i can wait but would like a yay or nay instead of waiting on an answer for ever and telling my clan mates its still pending. Thanks alot dude, great site and congrats on getting spotlighted by bungie.

Have a great day

Guardian
Perfectionado
Perfectionado

4 Credits 8 Posts
Any news on this yet?