Destiny 2 Tracker Network
breakfastfoods
breakfastfoods

0 Credits 2 Posts
This weapon database is absolutely the best on the internet, but one gripe I do have is that it doesn't show which specific weapon perks the vendor is selling.

For example, I know The Devil You Know sold by the Vanguard Quartermaster has Zen Moment and Crowd Control, but the page on this site only shows all of the possibilities. I think a little sidebar or icons detailing what the vendor version has exactly would be helpful.
Tyyger
Tyyger

521 Credits 288 Posts
breakfastfoods said:This weapon database is absolutely the best on the internet, but one gripe I do have is that it doesn't show which specific weapon perks the vendor is selling.

For example, I know The Devil You Know sold by the Vanguard Quartermaster has Zen Moment and Crowd Control, but the page on this site only shows all of the possibilities. I think a little sidebar or icons detailing what the vendor version has exactly would be helpful.

Have sent this request off to the relevant staff member, he's pretty good at these sorts of things. So we'll see what we can do, i just can't promise we can do that.

Thanks for the input, it's how we make this a better site for users :)