Destiny 2 Tracker Network
MarcODST
MarcODST

0 Credits 2 Posts
Have many of you noticed must how much energy you get and don't use. Seriously, I have like 60 Ascendant Energy just sitting there and like 5 Shards. Think they should up the odds of shards/Energy?
N0doze89
N0doze89

0 Credits 6 Posts
60...!? I guess if you play just PvP, upgrading defense and attack power doesn't do much good for you, but it is vital for high level PvE stuff. Not sure how you have so many stockpiled but if you level your legendaries/exotics all the way up, you'll burn through them pretty quick.
Tyyger
Tyyger

521 Credits 288 Posts
[email protected] said:Have many of you noticed must how much energy you get and don't use. Seriously, I have like 60 Ascendant Energy just sitting there and like 5 Shards. Think they should up the odds of shards/Energy?

It's just what you consider more useful. Shards are used to "level up" in essence, and a lot of people spent them to get to raid standard and then to get to 29. The instantly replacing them for raid gear..etc.

Energies just seem less important because once you have a gun, it's a gun. But its ignored because having a 240 damage weapon, over a 300 damage is no where near as bad as being a level 26 in VoG compared to a level 27.

katkikr
katkikr

81 Credits 75 Posts
To be fair, I have noticed this too and I keep my weapons as upgraded as I can get because I love the damage and performance modifiers. I still have something near 40 energy saved up, and am scrambling constantly to get enough shards to get my next upgrade on my armor.