Destiny 2 Tracker Network
nickSEESall13
nickSEESall13

0 Credits 9 Posts
Many people here have been faithful too Bungie for a long time. I think all of you play Destiny, most of you might play or have played Halo, and even some of you played ONI or Myth. But I am wondering about Halo. When Halo 5 Guardians come or even the Master Chief Collection, will you take a break from Destiny? Personal I will play the Halo game but I will still prioritize Destiny. I also am wondering about other games? PS4 users, are you going to stop for The Last of Us Remastered? Comment below with your thoughts and/or your opinions.

This topic might be starting to get into the "General Gaming" category instead of the Destiny category but I hope I placed the thread correctly.
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
I play many other games as well as Destiny,I will continue to do this when I get the MCC and other new games.
Radical Scopez
Radical Scopez

22 Credits 41 Posts
I'm going to and have already bought new games since Destiny's launch and even though I "slow down" on my play time for Destiny I always come back especially for the weekly activities.
AR to the Knee
AR to the Knee

12 Credits 14 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
First of all, ouch. Your purple writing.. it hurts..

Once MCC comes out the XB1 Destiny population will plummet imo. I don't think it will ever recover either. There's just not nearly enough content to keep people interested. Bungie had more content available at lunch than what they actually gave us. They did this just so that they could sell DLC, which is complete bullshit.

Meanwhile, 343 is giving us ALL that we could ever ask for and more in MCC. They are pulling no punches. They are holding nothing back. Sure, they could have easily just added some of the multiplayer maps at launch and then charged more for DLC packs for some other maps later. People would have gladly paid it too because you're already getting so much. But the thing is, they didn't do that. They put it all out there for 60$. There will be WAYYYY more content available right at launch from MCC than there will be for Destiny even AFTER the paid DLC comes out.

Can't wait to be done with Destiny tbh. Bungie has lied to us time and time again. They're duping a lot of people, but I'm done having any expectations. They haven't even done the few things that they've said they were going to do. They say there's updates coming and then when they are supposed to be implemented, they are nowhere to be found and they never get mentioned again (i.e. Atheon fix, bad juju, thorn buffs, mythoclast rebuff for PVE, etc).
N0doze89
N0doze89

0 Credits 6 Posts
The Last of Us Remastered has been out for over a year...so no, that wont stop me from playing Destiny :P
nickSEESall13
nickSEESall13

0 Credits 9 Posts
AR to the Knee said:First of all, ouch. Your purple writing.. it hurts..

But its purple! (note: purple is my fav. color and it looks kinda cool against the black background)
nickSEESall13
nickSEESall13

0 Credits 9 Posts
AR to the Knee said:First of all, ouch. Your purple writing.. it hurts..

Once MCC comes out the XB1 Destiny population will plummet imo. I don't think it will ever recover either. There's just not nearly enough content to keep people interested. Bungie had more content available at lunch than what they actually gave us. They did this just so that they could sell DLC, which is complete bullshit.

Meanwhile, 343 is giving us ALL that we could ever ask for and more in MCC. They are pulling no punches. They are holding nothing back. Sure, they could have easily just added some of the multiplayer maps at launch and then charged more for DLC packs for some other maps later. People would have gladly paid it too because you're already getting so much. But the thing is, they didn't do that. They put it all out there for 60$. There will be WAYYYY more content available right at launch from MCC than there will be for Destiny even AFTER the paid DLC comes out.

Can't wait to be done with Destiny tbh. Bungie has lied to us time and time again. They're duping a lot of people, but I'm done having any expectations. They haven't even done the few things that they've said they were going to do. They say there's updates coming and then when they are supposed to be implemented, they are nowhere to be found and they never get mentioned again (i.e. Atheon fix, bad juju, thorn buffs, mythoclast rebuff for PVE, etc).

I don't totaly agree with that. Destiny is a great game, I think MCC will be amazing too along with Halo 5 Guardians. I will probably play them equally as much. But maybe just a bit more Destiny.