Destiny 2 Tracker Network
the new easy
the new easy

0 Credits 2 Posts
Most Destiny players don't know their Trueskill is being tracked. In fact it seems like most players only play pvp to earn marks or drops or to complete bounties. I'm posting here on DestinyTracker because it seems like this would be the place where competitive players dwell. I hope to find other pvp-centric players who spend the majority of their time in Destiny playing Crucible. I know that Destiny is an RPG, but I believe it has decent competitive play as well even if its built-in competitive facilities are lacking.

Post your gamertag in this thread so other competitive Destiny players on Xbox 360 can add you to their friends list.

my resume:
In Halo 3 I'm a general. In Halo Reach, I've maintained a 2.01 K/D across 2,925 competitive games.
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
the new easy said:

Please use the Looking For Group page to find people to play with.

Thanks.
the new easy
the new easy

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hey Im Swat, I'm posting here instead of creating a LFG because I'm looking for a specific kind of player, not merely someone who needs to complete bounties or collect their weekly marks.
I really just want to know if there are people out there who play Destiny like they played Halo 2 or Halo 3: to attain rank 50. This isn't a transient goal. Even when you attain rank 50 you continue playing to the best of your ability to maintain your 50. I can understand the clutter topics like this could create. I shouldn't have positioned it as a looking for players post since I think there is a substantial discussion to be had about the ghettoization of competitive players that applies to all consoles. I should create a new topic for this discussion.

I can dig your signature, "I play for fun, don't care about winning or losing and how much I die." I agree that people should exercise good humor when they don't win and should not sulk in their losses. But I believe there is such a thing as healthy competition that breeds spirit and camaraderie. One can strive to win and try their hardest but also exercise humility when they lose. This is the kind of player that I'm continually looking for.
DeathPenalty
DeathPenalty

0 Credits 2 Posts
Gt: iDeathPenalty
Add me if you play Crucible a lot and aim for the win.