Destiny 2 Tracker Network
RhippiN
RhippiN

377 Credits 157 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
Well it's been a really fun evening; ironically i was a little bored and i decided what the heck it's time we solo the vault!

Now i didn't want to use the Warlock 'Infinite self resurrect' glitch that is making rounds online right now so i geared up my hunter and set off! At first everything was going well; teaming up a Legendary Hand-cannon with the Icebreaker was making things super easy!

Then came the task of 'Kill the Templar' this took some getting used too!

Eventually i worked out a really nice pattern of.

- Pick up the relic
- Take the shield off the Templar
- Break the 'root' (You are held in place once you take the shield off the Templar)
- Drop the relic
- Rain bullets for four seconds
- Pick up the relic
- Cleanse

- Rinse wash and repeat!

And after a while! BOOM! Templar down! (WITH A TERRIBLE REWARD OF FOUND VERDICT :( )

Following this you enter the 'Gorgons Maze'

When i picked up all three chests in this area (One is the spirit bloom chest) i headed towards the exit which leads to the jump maze ... sadly it's blocked off!

I've tried everything possible BUT this area is not accessible when you play solo! :'(

Please post any possible solutions! And yes a video will be up soon!!

Austin Cargil
Austin Cargil

0 Credits 1 Posts
from what i saw when i watched a two man team beat it is it takes a minimum of three people for it to open.
katkikr
katkikr

81 Credits 75 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
As Austin said, the door will not open for less than 3 people. This is likely to stop superhero players from doing the raid themselves, when it was meant to be a 6 person exercise.

Nice work, however, RIp. Well done sir
Sarge88
Sarge88

5 Credits 18 Posts
Dude brass ball's for trying it though lol wish there was a video of it I would have enjoyed it. Great job on getting that far.
I D3FIN3 3LIT3
I D3FIN3 3LIT3

66 Credits 73 Posts
You actually might be able to take three people open it then have them leave I don't really know though just spitballing
katkikr
katkikr

81 Credits 75 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
After thinking about this a bit, I don't think its possible to do the last part with less than two people. The part leading up to Atheon requires having at least one person to open the gates, hold them open, and defend the conflux while the other person goes through to retrieve the relic and destroy the oracles. Without someone to open the gate, you'd simply get to the other side then get stuck there.
Armornaut12
Armornaut12

0 Credits 1 Posts
There is a glitch that u can do it solo to open it just google vault of glass solo glitch
FurfanteBjorn
FurfanteBjorn

3 Credits 4 Posts
Yeah, I read through it and did research on how to Legit Take it on. the lowest amount is 3 for the doors, as stated earlier, to ward off the superheros. I think all raids should not be soloed though. it takes the fun out of it. teamwork man.
VerruckterSchakal
VerruckterSchakal

64 Credits 135 Posts
FurfanteBjorn said:Yeah, I read through it and did research on how to Legit Take it on. the lowest amount is 3 for the doors, as stated earlier, to ward off the superheros. I think all raids should not be soloed though. it takes the fun out of it. teamwork man.

For some, soloing stuff is fun. Not everyone likes doing team stuff.
Daimyon
Daimyon

174 Credits 119 Posts
Well aside from the fact that when you reach Atheon, you're screwed. The Gatelords will be impossible since as soon as you enter the portal, it will close because the platform will be taken by enemies.