Destiny 2 Tracker Network
All Destiny releases will be temporarily offline tomorrow for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

This thread is closed

Baconators Live
Baconators Live

24 Credits 16 Posts
My overall dtr score is high but where it says dtr score where combat rating used to be, it is really low for me. i have more games, more wins, more kills, a higher k/d, more assist and so on, and so on than almost all of the people above my dtr score where the combat rating used to be. What am I doing wrong? Thank you
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
Baconators Live said:My overall dtr score is high but where it says dtr score where combat rating used to be, it is really low for me. i have more games, more wins, more kills, a higher k/d, more assist and so on, and so on than almost all of the people above my dtr score where the combat rating used to be. What am I doing wrong? Thank you

Is this a new character? Have you had other characters you played a lot on, but then deleted? Any deleted characters?
Baconators Live
Baconators Live

24 Credits 16 Posts
Nope its my main character the one I started with. I have 2 other characters but ive only played pvp on one of them and that was for like a half of a day.
Baconators Live
Baconators Live

24 Credits 16 Posts
xorth said:
Baconators Live said:My overall dtr score is high but where it says dtr score where combat rating used to be, it is really low for me. i have more games, more wins, more kills, a higher k/d, more assist and so on, and so on than almost all of the people above my dtr score where the combat rating used to be. What am I doing wrong? Thank you

Is this a new character? Have you had other characters you played a lot on, but then deleted? Any deleted characters?

I havnt deleted any characters and this is the main character ive had since the start of destiny. I think its not adding all my dtr score. You can see that I have a really high dtr score if you add it all together. but for some reason its not adding it together for my stats. I did play for like half a day in pvp on one of my other characters but thats it. The one you see when you click on my stats is the one ive been playing on since the start.

This thread is closed