Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

Chris Flynn
Chris Flynn

0 Credits 4 Posts
Hello, I previously had signed up with my email address and one day the password did not work. So ive been logging in with my facebook since but i cant associate my PSN ID cause it says username is in use by someone else. Which would be my email addy account cause i did associate my PSN ID with that one.
I would like to use my original account that i used my email with.

Can someone help me sort this out?

Thanks
Tyyger
Tyyger

521 Credits 288 Posts
Chris Flynn said:Hello, I previously had signed up with my email address and one day the password did not work. So ive been logging in with my facebook since but i cant associate my PSN ID cause it says username is in use by someone else. Which would be my email addy account cause i did associate my PSN ID with that one.
I would like to use my original account that i used my email with.

Can someone help me sort this out?

Thanks

I'll get Xorth (site creator and coder) to have a look at this thread, he'll likely PM you or post in there asking for details..etc.

Hope this can help get it sorted.
Chris Flynn
Chris Flynn

0 Credits 4 Posts
Thanks
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
Have you tried a password reset?
Zinky17
Zinky17

0 Credits 1 Posts
I'm having this same problem. Ended up making a new account yet can't link my psn id because it's linked to the previous account.
Chris Flynn
Chris Flynn

0 Credits 4 Posts
Yes i tried the password reset and dont receive the email.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
Chris Flynn said:Yes i tried the password reset and dont receive the email.

Just to cover all bases, have you checked your spam folder?
Chris Flynn
Chris Flynn

0 Credits 4 Posts
Ha! It was in the spam folder. Thanks a lot!
Luke Pullen
Luke Pullen

0 Credits 3 Posts
I too am having the same problem.

I've tried going through the Password Reset process, after clicking submit I receive the below message:

"Sorry, an error occurred while processing your request."

I've tried Firefox and IE browsers, another computer and my Android, all the same problem.

Can someone please fix as I'm using my Facebook account and I need to link my Gamertag to Facebook or reset my password on my Microsoft account.

Cheers, Luke.
Tyyger
Tyyger

521 Credits 288 Posts
Luke Pullen said:I too am having the same problem.

I've tried going through the Password Reset process, after clicking submit I receive the below message:

I've tried Firefox and IE browsers, another computer and my Android, all the same problem.

Can someone please fix as I'm using my Facebook account and I need to link my Gamertag to Facebook or reset my password on my Microsoft account.

Cheers, Luke.

I'll message xorth and get him to take a look at this, and either him or me will comment back here with a solution.
Tyyger
Tyyger

521 Credits 288 Posts
Luke Pullen said:I too am having the same problem.

Cheers, Luke.

Okay, spoken to Xorth about this and i just need to ask, did you sign up to destinytracker with facebook/twitter/microsoft? If so, you didn't set a password and this is an issue we are aware of and need to fix. But unfortunately that is currently the case.

Luke Pullen
Luke Pullen

0 Credits 3 Posts
Thanks for getting back to me.

I signed up using my Microsoft account, however i thought i set a password during the setup process.

Is there a workaround for this at the moment?
Tyyger
Tyyger

521 Credits 288 Posts
Luke Pullen said:Thanks for getting back to me.

I signed up using my Microsoft account, however i thought i set a password during the setup process.

Is there a workaround for this at the moment?

Go to top right "username" then go preferences, then hit "change e-mail" and make sure your correct e-mail is in there.

This what you needed to know?
Luke Pullen
Luke Pullen

0 Credits 3 Posts
Thanks again.
I've changed my email now.
Now i want to change my name as i dont want it displayed. It won't let me do it.
Are you able fix that for me?

If not can you delete the two accounts that i setup and ill start from scratch.

Thanks. Luke.
Tyyger
Tyyger

521 Credits 288 Posts
Luke Pullen said:Thanks again.
I've changed my email now.
Now i want to change my name as i dont want it displayed. It won't let me do it.
Are you able fix that for me?

If not can you delete the two accounts that i setup and ill start from scratch.

Thanks. Luke.

Yeah, i've given you the rep.

So now, hit the top right hand button, > preferences > change username.

Hope this helps

This thread is closed