Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Famous Stelrons
Famous Stelrons

1 Credits 7 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
So think of this post as a personal ad and if you dont get that ref than a missed connection on craigs list.

OK, so the people I've played with for the past 6 years have become totally insufferable. More to the point, a new "leader" has risen and proceeded to farm all the fun and teamwork out of every game whilst at the same time injecting plenty of rage quitting, mike flaring, and racism. I've said my piece but the remaining members would rather stick with him to have a guaranteed raid party, I'd rather take a Sepiks Prime enema.

Playing on PS4, I have a lvl 28 hunter and a lvl 28 titan. Very well equipped for VoG and well versed in all activities. Based in the UK, 28yo, avg 3hrs play a night between 5 and 10

Ideally would like to meet a group of friendly and open minded gamers who play regularly, whine minimally and cooporate whole heartedly.
Bane
Bane

35 Credits 65 Posts
Sorry to hear about that. 6 years is a long time! Unfortunately I'm on X1, or I would definitely invite you to join me and my friends. I hope you find a new group that suits your liking!
Famous Stelrons
Famous Stelrons

1 Credits 7 Posts
Too long. I still have good friends there but I'm finished with the agro. Thanks for the sympathy and well wishes.