Destiny 2 Tracker Network
RhippiN
RhippiN

377 Credits 157 Posts
11 Credit(s) Received

In the last Destiny update Bungie added a few new things to Destiny!

Halloween Themed Items

Flight Of Shadows Are you the dream of a sleeping god? Or the nightmare of a dead one? Changes the appearance of your respawn for 24 hours. Earned by killing 'Hive' on the moon!

All Hallos' Eve Guardian! Do not forget that you returned from the dark. Celebrate these days of the risen dead. Check your post-master

Jackolyte The Hive may haunt the dreams of children, but you haunt the dreams of the Hive. 3x from All Hallow's Eve. When Consumed

Halloween Themed Sparrows

All these sparrows got a new Talent Upgrade called

Destabilizers - Use while airborne to release roll stabilizers, and to roll.

S - 30 Tumbler- It takes a skilled field mechanic to disable limiters without destabilizing the entire drive.

S - 31 Nightfall Drive fast and take risks.

S - 32 Snowflake In modifying field drives, the limiting factor is tolerance to the idea of explosive engine disassembly.

S - 33 Dragonrider At some point, it will come down to how tightly you can hold on.*

Other Items

Refer a fireteam - We celebrate every Guardian who returns from the dark. A gift for you for leading another one home.

Happy Halloween! To see DTR tooltips for all websites, install the DTR Tool Tips extension, this will also add Tooltips to most bungie.net profile links.
The Traveler
The Traveler

30 Credits 198 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
This post was promoted to the homepage as news! Congratulations. Reputation points were given to OP for their great post.
haskell420
haskell420

0 Credits 2 Posts
The Traveler said:This post was promoted to the homepage as news! Congratulations. Reputation points were given to OP for their great post.
P

PROBLEM.....DIDNT GET THE UMPKIN HEAD....I WENT TOO THE POSTMASTER, SAW THE PUNPKIN HEAD, CLICKED ON IT AND IT DISAPPEARED....BUT WHEN I WENT INTO MY CONSUMABLES LIST, THE PUMKIN HEAD WAS NOT THERE, AS I HAD ALL 15 CONSUMABLE SLOTS FILLED UP,.

I DIDNT KNOW IT WOULDNT "GO TO ME" BECAUSE OF ALL THE CONSUMABLES SLOTS BEING FILLED UP....WHEN I WENT TOO GET AXIOMATIC BEADS ON THE GROUND, IT DENIED ME BECAUSE ALL SLOTS WERE FILLED UP......

YOU CAN CHECK MY ACCOUNT TOO SEE THAT THE PUMPKIN HEAD IS NOT THEIR.....IS THERE ANYWAY YOU CAN RE-SEND IT TOO ME PLEASE?

haskell420
haskell420

0 Credits 2 Posts
I STORED 1 OF THE ITEMS SO NOW I DO HAVE 1 OPEN SLOT AVAILABLE.....

PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS AND IF U CAN, SEND IT TOO ME AGAIN?

TY

Haskell
Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
haskell420 said:
This is not a problem we can deal with. You should contact Bungie Forums about this issue
Soulskulptor
Soulskulptor

0 Credits 4 Posts
So are the Sparrow rare drops from somewhere?
7heBigBadWolf
7heBigBadWolf

10 Credits 5 Posts
Yeah, good question. Do we know how or where we can get the Sparrows yet?
Enochrewt
Enochrewt

5 Credits 16 Posts
I' m confused. I have an S-32C Sparrow. Does that upgrade? Did I just waste 175 Crucible marks and 23 strange coins on a Sparrow that can't be upgraded with the new features?