Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Tyyger
Tyyger

521 Credits 288 Posts
8 Credit(s) Received
Greetings, Guardians.

Xur is back in the tower today and you can find him near the crucible quartermaster



How long Is Xur there?

If you want to make sure Xur is still available for you, you can check out events page ( Click here! ) to make sure he is still waiting to take your coins!

Halloween Special!

Talk to xur whilst wearing your pumpkin head ( Jackolyte ) then you will be able to buy another item!

Flight of Shadows - 1 Strange Coin

Exotic

Patience and Time - Exotic Sniper Rifle - 17 Strange Coins

The Armamentarium - Exotic Titan Chest - 13 Strange Coins

Lucky Raspberry - Exotic Hunter Chest - 13 Strange Coins

Voidfang Vestments - Exotic Warlock Chest - 13 Strange Coins

Exotic Helm Engram - 23 Motes of Light

Curious

Auto Rifle Telemetry - 1 Strange Coin
Hand Cannon Telemetry - 1 Strange Coin
Shotgun Telemetry - 1 Strange Coin
Stealth Drive - 23 Strange Coins
Plasma Drive - 23 Strange Coins
5x Heavy Ammo Synthesis - 1 strange coin


Hopefully Xur has something you need!
The Traveler
The Traveler

30 Credits 198 Posts
This post was promoted to the homepage as news! Congratulations. Reputation points were given to OP for their great post.
katkikr
katkikr

81 Credits 75 Posts
Thanks for the info Tiggs! Xur finally has the sniper rifle I wanted but haven't been able to get
I D3FIN3 3LIT3
I D3FIN3 3LIT3

66 Credits 73 Posts
Patience and Time just gotta do the weekly strike woo
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
Excited about patience and time.. why not have a invis titan?

But, bloody hell m8.. Armamentarium 3 weeks in a row. Now I can sympathize with the Warlocks of the Destiny world.
Caedis
Caedis

0 Credits 1 Posts
I'm just waiting for Praxic Fire chest to show up...
HEY BRO IM SICK
HEY BRO IM SICK

0 Credits 1 Posts
Right? 3 out of the last four weeks Voidfang. Is this a joke? And the week the Exotic chest was the engram, I get yet another Voidfang. RNGesus can be so cruel.
Tyyger
Tyyger

521 Credits 288 Posts
Caedis said:I'm just waiting for Praxic Fire chest to show up...


Same, cannot wait for that fateful day!
VerruckterSchakal
VerruckterSchakal

64 Credits 135 Posts
TheBigL said:Excited about patience and time.. why not have a invis titan?

But, bloody hell m8.. Armamentarium 3 weeks in a row. Now I can sympathize with the Warlocks of the Destiny world.


Wait, you go invis while using that?
Tyyger
Tyyger

521 Credits 288 Posts
VerruckterSchakal said:
TheBigL said:Excited about patience and time.. why not have a invis titan?

But, bloody hell m8.. Armamentarium 3 weeks in a row. Now I can sympathize with the Warlocks of the Destiny world.


Wait, you go invis while using that?


it is a perk later on: