Destiny 2 Tracker Network
#Perk 
I D3FIN3 3LIT3
I D3FIN3 3LIT3

66 Credits 73 Posts
So I just bought the Ghost Angel set from the vanguard and I noticed the chest has a perk called Illumination and I am wonder how much of an impact it really has. It says " Draw upon the light within this armor to boost your ability damage against higher level enemies" I am wonder just how much of a boost it gives. Does anyone know it would be nice to know?
N0doze89
N0doze89

0 Credits 6 Posts
I'm not sure what you are talking about. There is no such perk on any of the Ghost Angel gear...the description sounds a lot like the description it gives you when you hover over the Light stat.
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
There is a buff applied in the first category of the Ghost Angel gear's talent grid titled 'Illumination' and is applied as soon as you equip the item (which means you do not have to level it up to unlock the perk, much like Atheon's Epilogue beginning with the Void damage buff).

The Illumination buff appears on any gear that is level 20 that provides the Guardian with any Light value; it's essentially the value that grants you the light needed to level up, it does not necessarily help you "take on higher level foes".