Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Bluesden
Bluesden

1 Credits 1 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Hello.

is it possible to have a section that shows which gold chests and which ghost fragments have been collected for a each location please. I have various ghosts and gold chests that I have collected along the way but no idea what I have and what I have missed.

Cheers.
Yin
Yin

311 Credits 336 Posts
One of our members has put together a Guide to all of the Ghost Fragments and has some decent progress into the Gold Chest locations. You may be interested in checking that out!
VerruckterSchakal
VerruckterSchakal

64 Credits 135 Posts
Darkened Night said:One of our members has put together a Guide to all of the Ghost Fragments and has some decent progress into the Gold Chest locations. You may be interested in checking that out!

He's asking if there could be a section that tracks what we have, and what we need, not a guide to find them. lol
Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
If you go to your stats page, there is a grimoire checklist that shows which cards you do and do not have. you can then compare it to te guide. the chests however are a different story. you can check how many chests you have for each planet by the golden chest counter on the planet overview in-game