Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
#chat  #idea  #bug 
So Back Off
So Back Off

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hello,
I have an idea and a bug, now i know very little with website creation, but the bug is that the Xbox one chat box for LFG disappears after a short time, it is easily fixed by refreshing the page, i have no clue why; the idea is to have it stop going down when looking at something which is not at the top (Sorry i am bad at explaining things) but when you are at he top of the chatbox, the messages when adding can continue to scroll, but when going down to see an older message, I try to explain this the best i could, i'm not entirely sure if possible.
Tyyger
Tyyger

521 Credits 288 Posts
So Back Off said:Hello,
I have an idea and a bug, now i know very little with website creation, but the bug is that the Xbox one chat box for LFG disappears after a short time, it is easily fixed by refreshing the page, i have no clue why; the idea is to have it stop going down when looking at something which is not at the top (Sorry i am bad at explaining things) but when you are at he top of the chatbox, the messages when adding can continue to scroll, but when going down to see an older message, I try to explain this the best i could, i'm not entirely sure if possible.

I like this idea, would be nice. Not sure how it could be done (not a coder) but i'll forward this onto Xorth and see what he thinks.