Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

MadrigalCR
MadrigalCR

0 Credits 3 Posts
I don't know how to set my region so I can actually appear on my country's leaderboards. I assumed I could do that by just clicking ''Join Regional Leaderboards'', but that doesn't seem to work.
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
MadrigalCR said:I don't know how to set my region so I can actually appear on my country's leaderboards. I assumed I could do that by just clicking ''Join Regional Leaderboards'', but that doesn't seem to work.

Try again, fixed it.
MadrigalCR
MadrigalCR

0 Credits 3 Posts
I got the ''successfully set region'' message but I'm still not appearing on my country's leaderboards at all. I did go to my profile and clicked ''update stats'' prior to checking the leaderboards, so is there a step I'm missing?
Also, thanks for replying so quickly to my thread!
ANDY
ANDY

0 Credits 1 Posts
im not getting on my countries leaderboard either ,tried 6 times and still not appearing ,anymore ideas anybody thanks .
MadrigalCR
MadrigalCR

0 Credits 3 Posts
For some reason the bottom left ''Join Regional Leaderboards'' button doesn't work, the top right one does take me to a page where I have to confirm my country and city, but even after saving and updating I don't appear.
panther1707
panther1707

0 Credits 1 Posts
i tried again but no luck ,hope it get sorted soon :(
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
This seems to be a nagging bug at the moment. I'll start cracking the whip on xorth and get him on it ;)

Thanks for being patient.
Ballis
Ballis

0 Credits 3 Posts
This still doesnt work, for me anyway. Tried both "buttons", done it 10 times at least and I still don't show up after updating my stats when it says to do so.
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Ballis said:

You haven't linked your PSN ID and/or Xbox Gamertag to your account. Go here to do that. You won't be able to set your location unless you do this.
Ballis
Ballis

0 Credits 3 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:
Ballis said:

You haven't linked your PSN ID and/or Xbox Gamertag to your account. Go here to do that. You won't be able to set your location unless you do this.

Tried updating it, but no success. It already said "Ballis2" on my Playstation ID (so I guess I've done this before). So I tried "update settings" to see if that helped, but no :\
Ballis
Ballis

0 Credits 3 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:
Ballis said:

Nvm, it just took a while. It's now working, thanks alot for your instructions:)

This thread is closed