Destiny 2 Tracker Network
I D3FIN3 3LIT3
I D3FIN3 3LIT3

66 Credits 73 Posts
Anyone know how high of a reputation you need with a faction before you can buy their exotic class item.
RhippiN
RhippiN

377 Credits 157 Posts
Don't quote me on this but i believe the exotic class items for factions are not currently in the game; i know you obtain legendary items for hitting level 10 though.
Vek
Vek

101 Credits 60 Posts
2 Credit(s) Received
Unless they provide Light stats, I wouldn't even worry about them as they would be completely pointless. You'd have to give up an exotic armor slot just to wear a cape/bond/mark.
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
Vek said:Unless they provide Light stats, I wouldn't even worry about them as they would be completely pointless. You'd have to give up an exotic armor slot just to wear a cape/bond/mark.

You cant have a faction and an exotic armor?
Vek
Vek

101 Credits 60 Posts
xorth said:
Vek said:Unless they provide Light stats, I wouldn't even worry about them as they would be completely pointless. You'd have to give up an exotic armor slot just to wear a cape/bond/mark.

You cant have a faction and an exotic armor?
Yeah, class items fall under armor.
I D3FIN3 3LIT3
I D3FIN3 3LIT3

66 Credits 73 Posts

I think it could come with the Upcoming DLC if it its not out now. I hope that Bungie would make it so you could wear a Exotic Class Item and Exotic Armor as the class items are cosmetic. Just a hope, I saw the cloaks for my hunter they would look really cool.
TrueVanguard
TrueVanguard

1 Credits 7 Posts
Yeah there aren't any exotic faction items yet. I hope there will be soon though. I would like a dlc all around the factions so we can learn about them and pursue some quests for them.
TRYHAAAAAAAAARD
TRYHAAAAAAAAARD

0 Credits 1 Posts
I'm pretty sure they aren't available yet in-game. They are there, but they don't drop.
Hi Im Lone Wolf
Hi Im Lone Wolf

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Yeah lm TryHard said:

You are aware this was posted over 6 months ago, yes?