Destiny 2 Tracker Network
only1jkl
only1jkl

0 Credits 1 Posts
I was farming for spin metal and came across something weird. Happened twice unintentionally, i was never able to replicate.
As i was going into one of the spawn points looking for a chest, enemies appeared, took them out, then immediately more enemies re-spawned.
I took the 2nd wave out, then another. Multiple waves of enemies kept re-spawning wave after wave. No delay at all.
As more waves appeared the enemies were higher in level with ultras and majors.
Eventually i had to move away from the spawn door to prevent death, after clearing the last wave the re-spawning stopped.
Anyone ever come across this? Got excited at first, thought it would be a great way to farm if people know how to replicate it.

Two things I noticed.
I must kill all the enemies before they can exist the spawn room.
I must stay right in front of the spawn room.
DELETED
DELETED

0 Credits 230 Posts
This is a rare event where the enemy moves against one another. It is perfectly normal.
LAFORGE
LAFORGE

0 Credits 4 Posts
Its not that rare, i've had it happen quit a few times on different planets... mostly on Mars (off to the left of where you spawn with Vex & Cabal) also on earth (where the original loot cave was)... it seems to happen at least once a night when im playing and out farming when im waiting for friends to get on
DELETED
DELETED

0 Credits 230 Posts
L0ST RAVEN said:Its not that rare, i've had it happen quit a few times on different planets... mostly on Mars (off to the left of where you spawn with Vex & Cabal) also on earth (where the original loot cave was)... it seems to happen at least once a night when im playing and out farming when im waiting for friends to get on

I used the word rare to denote it happens less often than other events.
LAFORGE
LAFORGE

0 Credits 4 Posts
Sengir79 said:
L0ST RAVEN said:Its not that rare, i've had it happen quit a few times on different planets... mostly on Mars (off to the left of where you spawn with Vex & Cabal) also on earth (where the original loot cave was)... it seems to happen at least once a night when im playing and out farming when im waiting for friends to get on

I used the word rare to denote it happens less often than other events.

10-4 I understand, but also I was just saying it wasn't rare for me... a friend of mine says he only comes across that when hes in my fireteam... who knows how often it goes with others, so technically it could be a rare event that happens with the game, especially since there are millions of people playing ...
DELETED
DELETED

0 Credits 230 Posts
I spend a lot of time farming on mars where it happens and i get it maybe 1 in 6 visits, usually spending 90mins+ in the area each time.
katkikr
katkikr

81 Credits 75 Posts
These events tend to happen anywhere that you have two groups of enemies fighting each other. I've run into this in the city on Venus as well (which was a whole lot of fun as I was setting off on last week's nightfall mission).