Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

jdubb79
jdubb79

2 Credits 3 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
I would like to include DestinyTracker Stats on my website, is there an area where I can find an embed code to include on my site that shows basic stats, but links back to my DestinyTracker Profile page?
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
jdubb79 said:I would like to include DestinyTracker Stats on my website, is there an area where I can find an embed code to include on my site that shows basic stats, but links back to my DestinyTracker Profile page?

At the moment, no. But I will mention this to xorth and see if he can pursue it. I'll reply here.

Stay tuned.

-L
The Traveler
The Traveler

30 Credits 198 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
jdubb79 said:I would like to include DestinyTracker Stats on my website, is there an area where I can find an embed code to include on my site that shows basic stats, but links back to my DestinyTracker Profile page?

Yes there is! I haven't talked to the staff much about this so they don't know. But let me know what stat you would like to embed. The stats on this forum are an example of how we do it.
jdubb79
jdubb79

2 Credits 3 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Yes there is! I haven't talked to the staff much about this so they don't know. But let me know what stat you would like to embed. The stats on this forum are an example of how we do it.

Hey, awesome! But, mainly, I would like to show my Guardian- and current rankings in like, overall, and cruicible, . I could provide a mockup of "how" I'd like it to look on my site... ?
The Traveler
The Traveler

30 Credits 198 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
jdubb79 said:

Hey, awesome! But, mainly, I would like to show my Guardian- and current rankings in like, overall, and cruicible, . I could provide a mockup of "how" I'd like it to look on my site... ?

Aw, we dont have anything that complex, and showing the guardians would be tough. Your welcome to show a mockup but it's more complex then anything we have currently.
CoryMOG
CoryMOG

0 Credits 6 Posts
I would really like to see this thread get some traction again. Any word on how we can embed our stats on our webpage? I'm not looking for anything fancy, just some stats that help track my guardian.
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
CoryMOG said:I would really like to see this thread get some traction again. Any word on how we can embed our stats on our webpage? I'm not looking for anything fancy, just some stats that help track my guardian.

I need some specific examples of what kind of stats you are looking for and what kind of format. The KD you see in this forum post under our names, is definitely embeddable.
CoryMOG
CoryMOG

0 Credits 6 Posts
xorth said:
CoryMOG said:I would really like to see this thread get some traction again. Any word on how we can embed our stats on our webpage? I'm not looking for anything fancy, just some stats that help track my guardian.

I need some specific examples of what kind of stats you are looking for and what kind of format. The KD you see in this forum post under our names, is definitely embeddable.

Thanks for the quic reply firstly :)

The KD would be nice to have. I was thinking Id like to have the PVP and PVE summaries embedded as well. Not interested in the class/character view. I'd just like to have some stats to showcase on the guardians in the clan.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
CoryMOG said:
xorth said:

The KD would be nice to have. I was thinking Id like to have the PVP and PVE summaries embedded as well. Not interested in the class/character view. I'd just like to have some stats to showcase on the guardians in the clan.

By Pve and PvP overview, do you mean something like what is shown on a character overview page seen here:
CoryMOG
CoryMOG

0 Credits 6 Posts
TheBigL said:
CoryMOG said:
xorth said:

By Pve and PvP overview, do you mean something like what is shown on a character overview page seen here:

That is exactly what I am referring to
CoryMOG
CoryMOG

0 Credits 6 Posts
CoryMOG said:
TheBigL said:
CoryMOG said:
xorth said:

That is exactly what I am referring to

Should've ended that with a smiley haha.. Those stats would be perfect
CoryMOG
CoryMOG

0 Credits 6 Posts
TheBigL said:
CoryMOG said:
xorth said:

Hey I wanted to check in and see if embedding these stats live on my webpage would be a possibility?
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
What is your website? Link? We can probably do this for you, would be easy.

CoryMOG said:
TheBigL said:
CoryMOG said:
xorth said:

Hey I wanted to check in and see if embedding these stats live on my webpage would be a possibility?
CoryMOG
CoryMOG

0 Credits 6 Posts
xorth said:What is your website? Link? We can probably do this for you, would be easy.

CoryMOG said:
TheBigL said:
CoryMOG said:
xorth said:

My website is tankseven.com. It is being hosted through weebly however.. will cause com[;ications?
HEAT HTX40
HEAT HTX40

3 Credits 6 Posts
So we can only use the signatures here on the DT site?

This thread is closed