Destiny 2 Tracker Network
R2theeFleX
R2theeFleX

10 Credits 17 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
So here is where I have a huge issue with the VOG. The raid is being ruined by the glitches we have created for push the bosses off. The main reason I have a issue with this is because when they patch all the little glitches where you can push the bosses off everyone is going to be terrible at doing the raid. I have experienced this first hand and its safe to say anyone who tried to do the raid the right way will agree that people who have only beat the raid by pushing the bosses off are terrible at it now and its impossible to find a team online that can successfully do the raid without the glitches. This became very apparent when atheon patch came out where now its a lot harder to push him off and now that you cant every time you try to find a team online the cant beat atheon because they have never done it the right way. Its ruining the game and when the patches come out people are going to be terrible at the templar part as well. I love when you make a post looking for experienced players to do VOG on hard and all you get is people who think they are experienced because they have pushed the bosses off, no you not experienced and now my whole team has to waste hours because you keep dieing on atheon because you have never beat it the right way. I have 3 friends i play with who can all beat the raid on hard without dieing one time now why is it soooooo hard to find people who can beat atheon the right way. When the templar comes without being able to push him off we are all going to be screwed from the lack of real experienced in the VOG on hard. So me and my 3 friends and looking for people who have seriously beat the raid on hard with out the glitches and they have to be level 30 and have atleast a 2.0kd in PVP. We relize PVP os different then VOG but if you have a 2.0kd we feel better about you not dieing. If anyone is willing to join a serious raid group that will have scheduled times to beat the raid every week 3 times when it refreshes. We all have 3 characters to do the raid on hard as well that are level 30 so we are also looking for people who have multiple characters as well. So here are the three things we are looking for out of anyone who wants to join our raid team we are currently recruiting 2 or 3 people and you must have

1. Have a level 30 character

2. Have atleast a 2.0kd in PVP

3. Have multiple characters to beat the raid on 2 preferably 3

4. Must have a mic

If you have these three things please message me on Xbox live we play on Xbox One and are only looking for people with thee things exceptions can be made. My gamertag is R 2 the eFleX please let me know if you are interested. We will try the raid out on hard with you if you can keep up with us and not make us wipe a bunch we will add you to the raid group if you do die a bunch we will let you know and kick you. Please dont waste our time we are looking for serious people who will be doing these raids when the new ones come out as well. Only reason we are so serious about finding talented people is because with our old team on hard without these glitches we used to be able to beat the raid all the way in 45 mins now its taking us 2 or 3 hours because bad team mates. So this whole forum is about looking for truly talented players to do the raid. So if you are serious and you are interested in doing speed runs on VOG hard let me know we are looking for 2 or 3 people

GT : R 2 the eFleX Xbox one
Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
first, summarize because

and second, if youre looking for a group, please use our LFG tab at the top

Thanks
R2theeFleX
R2theeFleX

10 Credits 17 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Its a little bit of a lfg more so me just complaining about how everyone should stop glitching the game because when the glitches are gone the websites and lfg post will be useless because no one will have completed the raid without glitching the bosses and will die making the raid a hour process
Octalnut
Octalnut

0 Credits 1 Posts
Just do your part and teach people. Eventually,you will have grouped with enough and taught enough that you should have a nice list of people you know can handle it.
Lyrithe
Lyrithe

0 Credits 1 Posts
R2theeFleX said:So here is where I have a huge issue with the VOG. The raid is being ruined by the glitches we have created for push the bosses off. The main reason I have a issue with this is because when they patch all the little glitches where you can push the bosses off everyone is going to be terrible at doing the raid. I have experienced this first hand and its safe to say anyone who tried to do the raid the right way will agree that people who have only beat the raid by pushing the bosses off are terrible at it now and its impossible to find a team online that can successfully do the raid without the glitches. This became very apparent when atheon patch came out where now its a lot harder to push him off and now that you cant every time you try to find a team online the cant beat atheon because they have never done it the right way. Its ruining the game and when the patches come out people are going to be terrible at the templar part as well. I love when you make a post looking for experienced players to do VOG on hard and all you get is people who think they are experienced because they have pushed the bosses off, no you not experienced and now my whole team has to waste hours because you keep dieing on atheon because you have never beat it the right way. I have 3 friends i play with who can all beat the raid on hard without dieing one time now why is it soooooo hard to find people who can beat atheon the right way. When the templar comes without being able to push him off we are all going to be screwed from the lack of real experienced in the VOG on hard. So me and my 3 friends and looking for people who have seriously beat the raid on hard with out the glitches and they have to be level 30 and have atleast a 2.0kd in PVP. We relize PVP os different then VOG but if you have a 2.0kd we feel better about you not dieing. If anyone is willing to join a serious raid group that will have scheduled times to beat the raid every week 3 times when it refreshes. We all have 3 characters to do the raid on hard as well that are level 30 so we are also looking for people who have multiple characters as well. So here are the three things we are looking for out of anyone who wants to join our raid team we are currently recruiting 2 or 3 people and you must have

1. Have a level 30 character

2. Have atleast a 2.0kd in PVP

3. Have multiple characters to beat the raid on 2 preferably 3

4. Must have a mic

If you have these three things please message me on Xbox live we play on Xbox One and are only looking for people with thee things exceptions can be made. My gamertag is R 2 the eFleX please let me know if you are interested. We will try the raid out on hard with you if you can keep up with us and not make us wipe a bunch we will add you to the raid group if you do die a bunch we will let you know and kick you. Please dont waste our time we are looking for serious people who will be doing these raids when the new ones come out as well. Only reason we are so serious about finding talented people is because with our old team on hard without these glitches we used to be able to beat the raid all the way in 45 mins now its taking us 2 or 3 hours because bad team mates. So this whole forum is about looking for truly talented players to do the raid. So if you are serious and you are interested in doing speed runs on VOG hard let me know we are looking for 2 or 3 people

GT : R 2 the eFleX Xbox one

2.0 k/d pvp required? go F*** yourself. Some people don't care about pvp in the slightest and are still very fine players. There are people who are godly in pve and raid situations and suck at pvp and guess what, that can go the other way around too. Godly pvp players who are god aweful and suck shit in anything pve. So having a 2.0 k/d pvp requirement is just plain retarded and only qualifies a very small handful of people. So screw that and good luck to you ever finding good people with that kind of requirement.
Daimyon
Daimyon

174 Credits 119 Posts
At this point, I think you are just speculating. People thought the same thing when Atheon was patched the first time, but I have had no problems finding groups to do Atheon on both normal and hard. Besides, the Templar fight is already crazy easy just by everyone standing in one spot the whole fight. Atheon isn't hard in the least.
If you are having trouble finding groups to complete the raid legitimately, that's just bad luck because there are tons of people who know how to do it properly without pushing them off. The only reason people pushed the Templar off was because it was easier to do. That doesn't mean people didn't figure out how to do the fight before that glitch was discovered.
And lastly, that PVP K/D Ratio requirement is BS. I don't know about most people, but my experience is that people in PVP generally have no situational awareness. They simply run around looking for kills, always completely aware that they can just respawn seconds later. Most people don't care if they die from time to time. It's not the same for actual raiders. People who do raids are constantly aware of how their performance will affect the other 5 players in the group. So my advice is to drop that requirement because it only makes you look like elitists.
Azzurri82
Azzurri82

0 Credits 8 Posts
Ridiculous to include KDR for PVP as requirement, wow...
Jaxinc
Jaxinc

20 Credits 18 Posts
2.0 k/d in PVP?

Good fucking luck.

Your post makes you sound like a pretentious prick. I have a 1.8k/d and 2.2k/a/d but I have no interest in running with you
Radical Scopez
Radical Scopez

22 Credits 41 Posts
I have three 30's a mic and a 2.something KD but I already run the raid with multiple other groups so good luck ;P
Smokey
Smokey

6 Credits 6 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Lmao at needing at least a 2.0 K/D.
I guess you can recruit all the average players on the leaderboards who stat all day on noobs in control then?
R2theeFleX
R2theeFleX

10 Credits 17 Posts
First of all to everyone who doesn't like my requirements idc. if it doesn't apply to u I don't want ur 2 sense in my conversation. Pvp players who have a 20kd are more reliable to not die from stupid things that most people die to. If you don't like the requirements don't comment on the post people have hit me up sense I made this post about it online so it looks like some people can make the requirements and that's all I can ask for
Smokey
Smokey

6 Credits 6 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
Cool story needs more dragons and stuff.