Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Marksman
Marksman

5 Credits 6 Posts
As most of us know, there were 5 factions confirmed to be in Destiny. Two of them, Osiris and Seven Seraphs, have no representatives in the tower. I am assuming that when the Trials of Osiris comes along, there will be a way to find Osiris, and maybe Seven Seraphs will come up soon enough. But upon research, i found this little post here:
http://www.destinycafe.net/topic/302-osiris-and-seven-seraphs/
One of the commenters claimed to have found Osiris in Old Russia. Could it be true? I don't believe it as there is no proof and he didn't respond, but who knows? Do you think that maybe he isn't lying, and maybe the 2 factions are hidden on other planets?
Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
No, there werent 5 factions confirmed for Destiny, only 5 speculated. So far, we know that osiris is actually a warlock who died or disappeared. The Osiris symbol will most likely be used for the Trials of Osiris event.

No one has any information on the 7 Seraphs
Marksman
Marksman

5 Credits 6 Posts
Morarn said:No, there werent 5 factions confirmed for Destiny, only 5 speculated. So far, we know that osiris is actually a warlock who died or disappeared. The Osiris symbol will most likely be used for the Trials of Osiris event.

No one has any information on the 7 Seraphs

ok, thanks for telling me. i guess i was misinformed, or i misread