Destiny 2 Tracker Network
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
14 Credit(s) Received
We're happy to announce you can get your stats on the go with an Android & iOS mobile app! Fellow guardian @firestream came to us wanting to make a stats app, so we provided him some of the data and he went hard to work! Click on the screen shots below to go to the market or check out his app's homepage.

Features:
- PvP Stats including Ranks, Combined Stats and Combined Percentages
- Xbox and PSN Leaderboards for dozens of stats
- Daily Bounties List
- Destiny News as posted by DestinyTracker

Android Version

IOS Version

Darkened Khaos
Darkened Khaos

26 Credits 58 Posts
Quick question: Who are we supporting with our $2.99 ($3.00).
Also did @firestream create both apps? As IOS is listed as having been created by Trident Group (Hopefully not the Maritime Security Contractor)...

It's also nice to see all these partnerships growing.
Firestream
Firestream

25 Credits 29 Posts
You are supporting me (firestream) and DestinyTracker. Apple takes a big chunk also. There will be updates to the app to add more stats, features, etc.

I wrote both apps, but Xorth provided me with a lot of backend services to make it possible.

Xorth and I plan to do other projects as a team as well.
Jairo Cruz Jiménez
Jairo Cruz Jiménez

5 Credits 2 Posts
Is not avaiable for Colombia? Or doesn't work with Android 4.4.2 (Xperia Z2)????
Firestream
Firestream

25 Credits 29 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
It's possible its now showing up for you right now due to a bug I had to fix this morning. It should be available in all countries and minimum Android version is 4.0
Darkened Khaos
Darkened Khaos

26 Credits 58 Posts
Firestream said:You are supporting me (firestream) and DestinyTracker. Apple takes a big chunk also. There will be updates to the app to add more stats, features, etc.

I wrote both apps, but Xorth provided me with a lot of backend services to make it possible.

Xorth and I plan to do other projects as a team as well.

Cool, Just like to know where my money is going. :)
I use Android anyways, so no money for Apple.
Jairo Cruz Jiménez
Jairo Cruz Jiménez

5 Credits 2 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
Perfect! It's working now! Thanks
Kazhooulte
Kazhooulte

10 Credits 2 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
If you don't mind me saying.. $3 for an app is a bit much. Most of the functions are already available on my Destiny app and the sole purpose of Stat Tracker to me would be to see leaderboard ranks (which can be checked on this site, if one truly wants to find out). Even top rated apps average $0.99 (which I would recommend for this, or free). This app should be made available free, and maybe implement something like VIP membership (for $0.99 or $2.99) on this site, which would give access to something like "Alliance Power", "Clan vs Clan" or "Fireteam" stats? There are many creative things to do, you catch my drift. Anyway, this is just my opinion :)
Darkened Khaos
Darkened Khaos

26 Credits 58 Posts
Kazhooulte said:If you don't mind me saying.. $3 for an app is a bit much. Most of the functions are already available on my Destiny app and the sole purpose of Stat Tracker to me would be to see leaderboard ranks (which can be checked on this site, if one truly wants to find out). Even top rated apps average $0.99 (which I would recommend for this, or free). This app should be made available free, and maybe implement something like VIP membership (for $0.99 or $2.99) on this site, which would give access to something like "Alliance Power", "Clan vs Clan" or "Fireteam" stats? There are many creative things to do, you catch my drift. Anyway, this is just my opinion :)

Apple dev licenses cost money afaik, and I think the Google app is priced to the same to be fair. To needless to say, they're not making $3 every time someone buys the app, as well as nobody is forcing you to buy it, if anything you're paying for convenience.
BOOT3D
BOOT3D

0 Credits 1 Posts
Can't find this in the Android app store.
Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
BOOT3D said:

Here you go.
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
Kazhooulte said:If you don't mind me saying.. $3 for an app is a bit much. Most of the functions are already available on my Destiny app and the sole purpose of Stat Tracker to me would be to see leaderboard ranks (which can be checked on this site, if one truly wants to find out). Even top rated apps average $0.99 (which I would recommend for this, or free). This app should be made available free, and maybe implement something like VIP membership (for $0.99 or $2.99) on this site, which would give access to something like "Alliance Power", "Clan vs Clan" or "Fireteam" stats? There are many creative things to do, you catch my drift. Anyway, this is just my opinion :)

Firestream set the price with something he was comfortable with. Just fyi, for fun, the way it works is apple and google take 1/3rd of the sale. There is also a yearly fee, for apple it's either $100 or $200, I don't remember, and googles is $25. It takes a lot of skill and time to make these apps, and pulls people away from gaming and their families, so I think the fee is reasonable. It's up to you to decide if it is or not.

I appreciate your ideas and I think those are great ideas. I made an android app, it's free and in the app store, but it sucks, lol. So I know first hand how hard it is and since I was going to make it free, I just couldn't justify putting tons of time into it. So if you want a free app, download my crappy one, or buy his much nicer one. Either way thanks for your input!

BOOSTEDxREDNECK
BOOSTEDxREDNECK

0 Credits 1 Posts
Haha 3 bucks youre fucking nuts....
Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
Firestream has sadly taken the app offline.
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
Swat said:Firestream has sadly taken the app offline.

I think he put it back up
dylanslegos
dylanslegos

0 Credits 1 Posts
hi
unicronic
unicronic

5 Credits 5 Posts
Bought it without a second thought. If it keeps sites like this around it is a peace of mind tax to me.
unicronic
unicronic

5 Credits 5 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
xorth said:

Firestream set the price with something he was comfortable with. Just fyi, for fun, the way it works is apple and google take 1/3rd of the sale. There is also a yearly fee, for apple it's either $100 or $200, I don't remember, and googles is $25. It takes a lot of skill and time to make these apps, and pulls people away from gaming and their families, so I think the fee is reasonable. It's up to you to decide if it is or not.

I appreciate your ideas and I think those are great ideas. I made an android app, it's free and in the app store, but it sucks, lol. So I know first hand how hard it is and since I was going to make it free, I just couldn't justify putting tons of time into it. So if you want a free app, download my crappy one, or buy his much nicer one. Either way thanks for your input!

Too many free apps have conditioned people to get something for nothing, sadly.

It isn't about value for money it is about supporting a service.
I The Curator I
I The Curator I

0 Credits 1 Posts
would love to see the LFG, chat sysem/ platform specific feature implemented sometime in the near future.

that would definitely make $2.99 worth while.

Post-Note: See how I said "worth while" not "worth the purchase"

I made the purchase to support the website/app dev. I hope a chat system/LFG feature is added to add to its continuity.