Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate
EvolovE
EvolovE

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hello,

I was trying to find something out there where I could track my materials I need from each planet for all my armor and weapon on the different characters. I had started to make a manual spreadsheet where I could compile the amount of various materials I need to finish different weapons or armor in addition to how much I need in total for different materials. It seems that there are some variables as to what materials end up associated with each item that may not be information you all can grab from Bungie. If there is any way track the amount of progress to compare to the amount of materials needed Ascendent/Harvest/Parts etc.

If that is to much to add to the site, at least make a downloadable spreadsheet of weapons/armor and progress where we could manually add the materials that are random and compile total amounts needed. So if I know I need 400 Spin metal for all my items I can set out on some long farming trips. I can also look up a couple specific items I need to finish off and know how much to get to finish them up.

Also how would I pull data myself, where do you grab the information from? That way I could set up spreadsheet to automatically update as I upgrade items etc. Thanks for the great site!

EvolovE
Mid7night
Mid7night

0 Credits 1 Posts
YES! I literally just did this same thing yesterday. I made a spreadsheet of all my characters, their weapons/gear and what material they need. Figuring out how much of each material I need to level everything would be awesome to know (and also probably very depressing :P ). This would be SO helpful to have here on this site!