Destiny 2 Tracker Network
fayabomb
fayabomb

3 Credits 5 Posts
Hello

I checked the leaderboard of the country I live in, Chile, and to my surprise it shows only 1 player, lol

This is surprising because I know for a fact there is 1000+ players of destiny in this country.

I tried joining the regional leaderboard on the button that shows on it, but an error popped

"Sorry, an error occurred while processing your request."

Any feedback on this??? :(
Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

438 Credits 1521 Posts
fayabomb said:

Unfortunately, we don't have access to the Xbox/PSN database of player profiles so we don't have every single Destiny player on our Leader boards. Players have to be manually entered before we can grab their stats.

As for your problem, I just tired it myself and didn't have any issues but I will let the staff deal with this problem for you. :)
fayabomb
fayabomb

3 Credits 5 Posts
Thank you swat, i'm still unable to join the regional leaderboard :(
Maybe that is the reason why there is only 1 player in it, I know a lot of people here who have activated their account and everything

thank you

Swat said:
fayabomb said:

Unfortunately, we don't have access to the Xbox/PSN database of player profiles so we don't have every single Destiny player on our Leader boards. Players have to be manually entered before we can grab their stats.

As for your problem, I just tired it myself and didn't have any issues but I will let the staff deal with this problem for you. :)
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
What is your zip / postal / or whatever you guys in Chile use?

Thanks.

fayabomb said:Thank you swat, i'm still unable to join the regional leaderboard :(
Maybe that is the reason why there is only 1 player in it, I know a lot of people here who have activated their account and everything

thank you

Swat said:
fayabomb said:

fayabomb
fayabomb

3 Credits 5 Posts
Hello xorth.
Thank you for your response.

the chile country zip code is

cheers

xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
fayabomb said:Hello xorth.
Thank you for your response.