Destiny 2 Tracker Network
VerruckterSchakal
VerruckterSchakal

64 Credits 135 Posts
Inspired by chat box discussion, and maybe a place to collect all things wrong and show 343 exactly what its community really wants, we should express our thoughts here, as cleanly as possible mind you.. sure we can rage, but don't go overboard. :)
katkikr
katkikr

81 Credits 75 Posts
We don't want dolls. master Chief can't pick up a doll and bash in your helmet with it. He can't throw it in a footlocker to show off to his buddies after a fight. He can't put it on display as a warning that he's not to be messed with. Dolls are for little girls, not Spartans.
Darkened Lynx
Darkened Lynx

131 Credits 60 Posts
I want my emblem to work throughout all 4 games, not just H2A. I also wan't the vibration off option in H3 to work. H2 ranked needs to have no guests allowed; more even teams would be nice too.
Jennie
Jennie

92 Credits 146 Posts
I want them to acknowledge that there are other community's out there that deserve support too *cough*Halotracker*cough*. Just give us an API to work with.

TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
I want them to test stuff sufficiently prior to launch so that we dont run into this huge debacle we have right now again.
Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
I want them to stop touching our franchise
Sharky
Sharky

20 Credits 20 Posts
It's first few days of the game. They'll fix it. With this much content I'm not even upset that there are glitches/bugs.
Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
Theres a bug where if you place second in H2A matchmaking, you will be in 2st place
Sorge
Sorge

107 Credits 52 Posts
They need to actually playtest the game. And if they did, they need to do a better job of it. The game feels like it was rushed out or incomplete, that's the only "excuse" I can think of for all the glitches and problems I'm hearing about.
Nades
Nades

4 Credits 10 Posts
It's terrible at the moment...I'm staying away until they fix it.
Jennie
Jennie

92 Credits 146 Posts
Nades said:It's terrible at the moment...I'm staying away until they fix it.

I feel the same way. I tried, I really did. But it was way too frustrating to enjoy anything. So I put it away and went back to Destiny. I will play it again when it is truly fixed.
Nades
Nades

4 Credits 10 Posts
Jennie said:

I feel the same way. I tried, I really did. But it was way too frustrating to enjoy anything. So I put it away and went back to Destiny. I will play it again when it is truly fixed.

Yeah, that's what I'm doing. Thankfully the patch is soon.
RidPoP
RidPoP

0 Credits 16 Posts
Couldn't deal with it. Getting my Destiny on til they fix this nonsense.
Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
Nades said:
Jennie said:

Yeah, that's what I'm doing. Thankfully the patch is soon.

Patch didnt help at all. MAY have improved match times but introduced even more bug than it is worth
CenterMass77
CenterMass77

0 Credits 5 Posts
if you look at the original you will find the owners to be bungie games same people that made destiny they sold to microsoft and 337 is trying to put there own spin on . they should have left it alone i played halo 4 1 time and put it on the shelf
Nades
Nades

4 Credits 10 Posts
They should of finished the series with Halo 3. Then made MCC...but actually finished and made it better than it is too. We have 3 Halo games on 360, MCC and more Halo games to come, the population is going to be split so much, when it could of all been on MCC. 343 are now just milking the series.
God
God

6 Credits 7 Posts
What they're doing wrong? Everything.
Some of my friends can't even get Halo 3 to work. Multiple reinstalls, ... and the game just crashes every time they try to select H3 or when it comes up in matchmaking.

When it works the game is great. Unfortunately every single part of the game is broken.
Sharky
Sharky

20 Credits 20 Posts
They aren't doing ANYTHING wrong. They had multiple internal tests and none of the current bugs ever had shown up. Now there are millions of people who play the game, of course bugs and errors will show up. Stop bashing on 343. I'm pretty sure NONE of you understand how complex of a game this is. Coding is a lot more difficult than most believe. Bugs can't be fixed immediately. It takes time. They have to realize the problem in the games code, find a way to fix it, then test it, if that doesnt work then it will be back to square one. once they have a solution that works they then would have to get the patch approved by Microsoft which also takes time. So just wait, give them time. they'll fix it. I'm not mad. The Master chief collection is something that has never been attempted before. On top of that the game is very complex. bringing a game from the original Xbox and Xbox 360 and making it so it's compatible on a next gen console (Xbox one). its very difficult. watch the vid doc on TMCC. They talk about how difficult this game was. maybe you all should stop hating on 343 and become more patient. nothing is perfect. MCC is far from perfect, its a great game with lots of potential.
Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
Even if the game is a wonder in the coding department, they have bug and problems that should have been caught from their own internal testing which leads me to believe that they dont give a shit about quality assurance. The UI is clunky and slow, and left out major aspects of all 3 forge options in the pause menu. While it may be that they tested the multiplayer network, they failed to do so properly seeing as very few companies ever have matchmaking problems (this excludes D3 error 37 as that was server overload), especially since they are a subsidiary of Microsoft, the ones who dole out servers. This goes along with the out-of-matchmaking player connections as well, many people had trouble connecting to people that they previously had great connections to. They game crashes in instances where it is absurd to do so (I still have many occasions where the game refuses to start in the first place). And with the recent patch, they made it and sent it without any regard for how it would affect anything but matchmaking speed which, as a punishment, introduced entirely new bugs that were previously non-existant.
Sharky
Sharky

20 Credits 20 Posts
Morarn said:Even if the game is a wonder in the coding department, they have bug and problems that should have been caught from their own internal testing which leads me to believe that they dont give a shit about quality assurance. The UI is clunky and slow, and left out major aspects of all 3 forge options in the pause menu. While it may be that they tested the multiplayer network, they failed to do so properly seeing as very few companies ever have matchmaking problems (this excludes D3 error 37 as that was server overload), especially since they are a subsidiary of Microsoft, the ones who dole out servers. This goes along with the out-of-matchmaking player connections as well, many people had trouble connecting to people that they previously had great connections to. They game crashes in instances where it is absurd to do so (I still have many occasions where the game refuses to start in the first place). And with the recent patch, they made it and sent it without any regard for how it would affect anything but matchmaking speed which, as a punishment, introduced entirely new bugs that were previously non-existant.

You should check your nat settings. I've had 0 issues with matchmaking in the recent patch. most people who disconnect have moderate or closed nat. all of them are friends of mine. as for everything else...stop bashing on 343. I seriously doubt bungie can do any better seeing how their destiny servers were at the start. and BF4 had just as bad of a launch as MCC. I see you (like everyone else) is impatient and don't realize this game is only 2 weeks old. Give 343 time. they'll fix it. the internal tests would have only been maybe 100 people. that's not enough testing to catch many bugs. now if they test 10,000. then more bugs would have been found. 100 isn't a large enough sample size to catch all the flaws that are possible.

this post honestly upsets me. 343 is doing nothing wrong. Everyone is just too impatient and want a perfect game from the start. The Halo community is never happy with anything.