Destiny 2 Tracker Network
gmleonar
gmleonar

0 Credits 2 Posts
first of all i just joined your site a couple weeks ago and love it, and it is very easy to use. i have 2 ideas that could enhance the site(unless they are there and i have just overlooked them)...

1. add digital maps of all the patrol areas through all of the planets/moon. it is a good tool to have when farming daily events for materials/bounties

2. add a comparison tool for your weapons database so that you can compare weapons. your DB is already full and extremely detailed, but being able to choose several weapons and compare their stats in real time rather than going back and forth between items would be extremely helpful.

let me know what you think, and continue the good work!
Darkened Khaos
Darkened Khaos

26 Credits 58 Posts
gmleonar said:first of all i just joined your site a couple weeks ago and love it, and it is very easy to use. i have 2 ideas that could enhance the site(unless they are there and i have just overlooked them)...

1. add digital maps of all the patrol areas through all of the planets/moon. it is a good tool to have when farming daily events for materials/bounties

2. add a comparison tool for your weapons database so that you can compare weapons. your DB is already full and extremely detailed, but being able to choose several weapons and compare their stats in real time rather than going back and forth between items would be extremely helpful.

1) If you know a source for detailed maps I'm pretty sure anyone would kill to see them. The only current source of maps seems to be flowcharts overlaid on the in-game director.

2) Not all weapons are created equal, RNGesus chooses the stats for every weapon aside from those sold. The problem is, even the weapons we buy from vendors can be obtained through engrams and will have different stats too. It would probably be far easier for you to use the in-game compare tool by many means to view the differences between your already obtained weapons. Also keep in mind the perks of each weapon can also be random, except in the case of most exotics.

I'd personally kill for a working version of both of these, but Bungie hasn't really provided any maps, and they would most likely have to be hand made by a cartographer. And a weapon comparison tool would have to be massively generalized to the point of saying "This is a sniper, that's a pistol, one shoots long range, the other shoots medium range".
Tyyger
Tyyger

521 Credits 288 Posts
gmleonar said:

Thank you first of all,

I am working on a gun and DPS calculator and comparator, it may be ready soon. But it'll be at least two weeks before anything is done majorly about it.

Thank you for the input, incredibly grateful for all suggestions.
gmleonar
gmleonar

0 Credits 2 Posts
Ty-g-ger said:
gmleonar said:

as for the comparison tool, what made me think of it was a general overlay that retail websites use, like how it gives you the option "select up to 5 items to compare" that way you could compare them in real time. but like i said, keep up the good work i love this site!

Thank you first of all,

I am working on a gun and DPS calculator and comparator, it may be ready soon. But it'll be at least two weeks before anything is done majorly about it.

Thank you for the input, incredibly grateful for all suggestions.
xorth
xorth

644 Credits 527 Posts
Our db has a weapon compare feature, fyi

gmleonar said:first of all i just joined your site a couple weeks ago and love it, and it is very easy to use. i have 2 ideas that could enhance the site(unless they are there and i have just overlooked them)...