Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

Tista8
Tista8

0 Credits 4 Posts
I just created a profile and every time i try search for a PSN ID or Gamertag or try see my own stats, it just come with with a white page saying, "sorry, there was an error processing your request".. Any ideas???
Darkened Khaos
Darkened Khaos

26 Credits 58 Posts
Tista8 said:I just created a profile and every time i try search for a PSN ID or Gamertag or try see my own stats, it just come with with a white page saying, "sorry, there was an error processing your request".. Any ideas???

Does your PSN-ID actually have a "|" in it?
The URL is encoding it because it's a special character that needs to be encoded so the back-end might not be actually looking for the correct character as it possibly isn't decoding that specific special character.

Your ID: Phsyco_|_Mantis
Becomes this: Phsyco_%7C_Mantis In a URL.

I'd wait for an official response from a mod or Xorth. In the meantime, does your PSD-ID work on other websites that use it as part of the URL?
Tyyger
Tyyger

521 Credits 288 Posts
Tista8 said:I just created a profile and every time i try search for a PSN ID or Gamertag or try see my own stats, it just come with with a white page saying, "sorry, there was an error processing your request".. Any ideas???

I'm looking on bungie's webpage and i cannot find anyone with a GT similar to yours.

Can you possibly link me to your bungie profile? So go to bungie's website and search your GT there. It should bring up a profile and send the link to me, either in here or via PM.
Tista8
Tista8

0 Credits 4 Posts
Darkened Khaos said:

The URL is encoding it because it's a special character that needs to be encoded so the back-end might not be actually looking for the correct character as it possibly isn't decoding that specific special character.

I'd wait for an official response from a mod or Xorth. In the meantime, does your PSD-ID work on other websites that use it as part of the URL?

Ah yeah that makes sense. I havnt tried any other sites, just bungie that picked it up automatically
Tista8
Tista8

0 Credits 4 Posts
Tyyger said:

I'm looking on bungie's webpage and i cannot find anyone with a GT similar to yours.

Can you possibly link me to your bungie profile? So go to bungie's website and search your GT there. It should bring up a profile and send the link to me, either in here or via PM.

I figured it out, it was picking up the | as a capital I for some reason so when i tried that then it worked. Thanks for the help
Tista8
Tista8

0 Credits 4 Posts
Tista8 said:
Darkened Khaos said:

Ah yeah that makes sense. I havnt tried any other sites, just bungie that picked it up automatically

The | was being picked up as a capital I on bungie so when i tried that then it worked perfectly. Thanks for the help tho!
Tyyger
Tyyger

521 Credits 288 Posts
Tista8 said:
Tista8 said:
Darkened Khaos said:

The | was being picked up as a capital I on bungie so when i tried that then it worked perfectly. Thanks for the help tho!

Glad it is all working now.

Thread closed.

This thread is closed