Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

ItsTheDashie
ItsTheDashie

0 Credits 1 Posts
I joined the site today and I need help changing my profile picture on this site. ANY bit of advice or answers will be helpful. Thanks! :)
Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
in the top right corner of the screen is your name, hover over it and click preferences, then click the tab that says "Forum Settings". Choose a picture, and when youre finished, scroll to the bottom and hit "Update"
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
ItsTheDashie said:I joined the site today and I need help changing my profile picture on this site. ANY bit of advice or answers will be helpful. Thanks! :)

To change your avatar, click on your name on the top right of the screen.. then access the preferences panel.

From there, click on "forum settings" and scroll down a little. There will be previews of all the available avatars there. Click one, then hit "update" at the bottom of the page.
TheBigL
TheBigL

252 Credits 504 Posts
Morarn said:in the top right corner of the screen is your name, hover over it and click preferences, then click the tab that says "Forum Settings". Choose a picture, and when youre finished, scroll to the bottom and hit "Update"

Nice timing ;)

I think we both posted at the same time haha

This thread is closed