Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Love the site? Show us love
Learn More Donate

This thread is closed

BenqEnobe
BenqEnobe

5 Credits 4 Posts
Can you change this to my gamertag please? I'd rather it wasn't public.

cheers
ShavedLycan13
ShavedLycan13

30 Credits 13 Posts
[email protected] said:Can you change this to my gamertag please? I'd rather it wasn't public.

cheers

You need to go to the Preferences page under your profile and change your Username.
Hindsiight
Hindsiight

0 Credits 2 Posts
Yeah, well at least it didn't automatically put your REAL name without your permission. I'm pretty upset about it, but who cares about privacy?
And, to change your username, it costs 50 rep. So, in order to hide my personal information from the internet, I have to collect 50 rep points (somehow?).
Honestly, this is pretty jank because I never agreed to my personal name being shown as my username.
Tyyger
Tyyger

521 Credits 288 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
said:Yeah, well at least it didn't automatically put your REAL name without your permission. I'm pretty upset about it, but who cares about privacy?
And, to change your username, it costs 50 rep. So, in order to hide my personal information from the internet, I have to collect 50 rep points (somehow?).
Honestly, this is pretty jank because I never agreed to my personal name being shown as my username.

I've given you the rep to change your name.
Tyyger
Tyyger

521 Credits 288 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
[email protected] said:Can you change this to my gamertag please? I'd rather it wasn't public.

cheers

Given you the rep to change your username.

Top right handbutton, preferences, change username.
Hindsiight
Hindsiight

0 Credits 2 Posts
Tyyger said:
said:Yeah, well at least it didn't automatically put your REAL name without your permission. I'm pretty upset about it, but who cares about privacy?

I've given you the rep to change your name.

MOD EDIT: remove your originial username from the quotes section for your privacy.

Thank you so much, Tyyger. I really do appreciate it.
BenqEnobe
BenqEnobe

5 Credits 4 Posts
Yes, thanks Tyyger. That's great it was the lack of rep that was blocking me from fixing this.

cheers
Tyyger
Tyyger

521 Credits 288 Posts
No worries either of you, more than happy to help.

Thread closed.

This thread is closed